Roll Up Roll Up! Predict Your Weight Loss Here!

:) Well done Happe! I bet you are pleased to wear your wedding ring again. I tried mine on a couple of days ago and I could get it on but it was a bit tight, so hopefully I'll get it on soon.
I came on this thread just to see how much I predicted because I've got my weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed I'll have lost 4lbs (or more!)

:) Well done Happe! I bet you are pleased to wear your wedding ring again. I tried mine on a couple of days ago and I could get it on but it was a bit tight, so hopefully I'll get it on soon.
I came on this thread just to see how much I predicted because I've got my weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed I'll have lost 4lbs (or more!)
Thanks Slinky2be, It is nice to be able to wear my ring again, hubby's happy about it too, he thought id lost it and was too scared to tell him. Keep trying yours cos it was only days between getting it on and being tight till it fit nicely. Good luck with your weigh in today, i look forward to reading your results.

Hiya Happe - I will try my rings on tomorrow again. As soon as it fits I'll let you know.
My loss today was 4 1/2 lbs. Only 1/2lb out! I must admit I was very pleased.
My next weigh-in is Tuesday 6th and I predict 3lbs.

Oh Mini dont cry 2lbs is FAB!
I personally think Sonkie stole some of your weight loss this week! :p

LOL!!!

Me thinks she did too:D

For next weigh in I predict 2lbs.:rolleyes:

Have to get this right!!!:sigh:

Love Mini xxx

I predict a 2lb loss for next Monday (5th).

how did i miss this thread??

i would like to predict a 4lb loss for me on monday. do i win something if im right? (please dont tell me i win being 4lb lighter...i'll know it a cop out ;) lol)

Back