Romantic humour for today for the those about to go weak at the knees

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 8 June 2009.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]He He was only a chocolate chip cookie...

[​IMG]He HE was only a chocolate chip cookie...
    ...but I loved him.
    I met him at a party. There he was at the end of the buffet....a loner; the last one on the plate. He had a certain something...a sweetness, a sensuality. He was one hot cookie. I felt as if I'd always known him...hungered for him.
    When he looked at me with those warm brown eyes, I melted. Before I knew it, I had my hands on him, my mouth on public. After that night, we were inseparable. With him I could be myself. He didn't seem to care what mood I was in, how I looked or even if I gained weight. Together we had the recipe for happiness. No one satisfied me like Chip.
    My friends said he was no good for me. He started to give me heartburn. I felt crummy, but it had to end. Now we've gone our separate ways. I hardly think of him anymore. Oh, if I see a certain TV commercial, a particular magazine ad, a coupon for money off...that old longing returns. And when we run into each other in the supermarket, we nod. We're friendly.But it's OVER! :)
  2. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

LOL.... very good, thank you for the laugh.
  3. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

:D This made me smile!!!
  4. Vodkamonster

Vodkamonster Well-Known Member

Nice one! Great way of looking at it!
  5. louizekj

louizekj Well-Known Member

Haha i love it...i'll be giggling to myself wandering round the biscuit aisle in Tesco later!x
  6. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Well-Known Member

Haha that was so funny, strangly though just after i'd read it i looked up at the tv and there was a big choc chip cookie on it!! (the maryland cookie advert) was kinda freaky haha!!
  7. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

aw I really like that! So mature and grown up... I would of just punched the friend!
  8. swifted

swifted Well-Known Member

9. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

hehe i liked that didn't get on my chips at all bu boom ch....
  10. tara40

tara40 Loves Jensen Ackles

soooo funny