Room 101 what you putting in?

Car adverts
Insurance adverts (except meerkat, I love him)
Katie Price and Peter Andre
Victoria Bekham
People that spit in the street
Youngsters that show no respect to elders, or anyone
Anyone who thinks that it's ok to use the f word in almost every sentence!

I'm sure I'll think of more ;)

Foreign based call centres (had to phone Asda re: my online grocery order was late) found out i was phoning South Africa to find out were my Tea was.
Ungrateful people
Racists
Mothers of crying babies that wont shut up in the supermarket (mothers in rm 101 not the babies)
The morning weather woman on BBC NW
Miserable shop assistants
Shop assistants that continue private conversations with colleagues while your waiting to get served
People that stare at others if they have a disability
People that have more faces that the church clock
Im sure i could think of a few more but ive done enough ranting - great thread though

We need a bigger room lol.

Definatley Victoria Beckham and her bones.
(are you sure she has lost 7lbs and not £7s)
People who drive cars and 10 miles per hour and are too small to see above the steering wheel.
Cold callers.
Drivers that cut you up.
Doctors receptionist, they make Hitler look good!.
Curly kale, yuk yuk yuk.
Those cheesey game shows that are on in the small hours of the morning.
Local Council recycling team, cos they don't secure the bags after emptying.
Pigeons that keep poohing on my yard.
wasps and ants
Music in lifts and on the phone hold systems
Bras.
People that stand at bus stops telling you they're 83.
Moblie phones

Better stop now and leave room for someone else to dump stuff, been some fantastic replies that have made me smile, so thanks everyone for contributing. xx

Definately the automated telephone service.
People in supermarkets who leave their trolleys in the middle of the isle and then look at you gone out when you move it slightly so you can get past!
Smelly people!
People who don't indicate when driving.
The kid round the corner who hit my son the other day!!!!!

those thinish people or the ones that don't really give a monkeys about weight that say well all you have to do is eat this and that and do this and that and it will drop off you, what's all the stressing about ? they infuriate me cos when you try to explain it's not that easy and there are underlying issues etc they think you are talking rubbish. It has taken me years to get my OH to understand this and finally he has realised I am not talking rubbish.

no offense if there are any over 70 - but bloody hell them on a tues they take over the world, stand in poeples way, too slow and never have the correct change at the supermarket :)

Back