Room for a " large" one??

Hello Everyone

I am on my first week and have 3st 7 to lose.... am I too late to let me in? I am day 3 and feeling good today yesterday was shocking I could have ate my own arm!

Lets turn the shocking reason of your ex's reason you started this group and use it for motivation to stick two skinny fingers up at them

xx

Hi everyone xx weigh in for me tonight - another bad day on Monday when I got called into emergency room in work to do minutes of conference calls (lots of flooding here earlier in the week) and hadn't had a chance to eat or drink water! Needless to say, there were crisps and chocolate available there which proved impossible to resist when I was soooo hungry :(

Struggled on Tuesday when I wanted to eat carbs but managed to resist and had a Eureka! moment on Wednesday morning when it finally hit me that I do NOT want to continue being the fat one that can't do all the things I want to do - I'm doing this for me and as you so rightly say Rolly, extra motivation to stick two fingers up at those who have hurt us or made snide comments about weight.

Good luck everyone :)

Hi Illa I'm here... congratulations on having a baby how exciting x

Congratulations on your pregnancy Illa. Lovely news! :)

Any more room for another "large one"?? Iv not started yet, waiting till after Xmas, got too many family get togethers over Xmas I just think I'm sabotaged before starting, so after Xmas I'm jumping on that band wagon!! I'm currently 17 st, I'm size 20/22 and about 5ft8 ish!! Is love to get to be 10.5/11 st by the end of my journey.

I look fwd to gettin to know you all & joining in.

Lindsay
XxXXxx

I am still here but not starting slim and save now till new year but until then still here to help n support all

Back