Room for a " large" one??

Discussion in 'CD Teams' started by Sammy2, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Sammy2

Sammy2 Full Member

I'm back here after being on in 2007 and six stone down. I now have 3 stone to lose. Majority of that coming from my ex walking out when I was 4 months pregnant and me being on own for last 2 and half years. Just started dating again and have had a bad experience of some guy telling me I was too fat for sex :( I have take that really really bad ( and I'm normally super confident person.

Any groups I could join? I'm on day 4 with 3 stone to lose that I am hoping to by my birthday in november. I could do with the support

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Skippydog

Skippydog Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Joining a team

Hi - have you had any replies yet ?- I just started a few days ago and am a bit confused with how you join a team,:confused: but can see it would be a great motivator!! So if you still have room I'm up for it - I have 6 st to loose to get back to feeling human after a really c**p time for the last 18 months.

4. pinkprincess85

pinkprincess85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.44%)
    Diet:
    Euro Diet
    Hi Guys count me in! Im in the same boat need to get this weight off have about 6 stones to loose aswell only on day 1..

Ps Sammy What a D*(k is all I can say about that!

I have had a few horrible experiences aswell but that is horrendous you poor dool you will be divine for your bithday and you can tell him to go take a long jump!

5. Skippydog

Skippydog Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    OK so our team so far is Skippydog, Pinkprincess85 and Sammy2 - maybe if we wait a few days and get a few others (am I right in thinking you need 6 people?) - will have to think of a name (and maybe not All men are b******ds although is tempting!)

6. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Can I join? I'm in another team too though but it's not moving much and I need to talk lol

7. Skippydog

Skippydog Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Hi Majella - nice to hear from you. have to scout around for a few more members of this thread maybe too!!. How are you doing - into week 2 now and feeling OK but not sure how much I am loosing - hope it will be worth all the effort. If you have been in a team do you know how it works?

8. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Skippy I'm in week 2 now as well. I lost 7lbs and another 1 down this morning! This diet is so worth it, this is my second time on it. I didn't regain all the weight I lost at all and I'm doing it now to loose the rest of my weight. I low carbed for a while too which works but I kept going off track and that's why I'm doing this. I don't have to think too much about food and the choices are limited, it works fast and takes fat from all over the body evenly. So my face a boobs shrink!!

I don't know how the teams work but we can just keep posting and see if anyone else joins us

9. Sammy2

Sammy2 Full Member

hey everyone - did we find any extra members?

10. Skippydog

Skippydog Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Hi everyone - sounds like we are all in a similar position so if we use this thread as a little group to support each other?. 2nd weigh in last night, only lost 2lbs and no inches so gutted as have stuck 100% but wonder if am due TOTM, seems like a hell of a lot of effort for just that, so had better be much better next week:sigh:. Looking at some threads it seems some people alternate and have 1 big week and then a small week, big , small liek that, so hope thats me!!

11. Lfc

Lfc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    Hi can I please join you ladies, I am in my first week of cd and need to lose a min of 6 stone

12. Sammy2

Sammy2 Full Member

Skippy first time round I was like that. Would be like 2 pounds one week and like 8 the next week. Stick with it. You WILL see the difference next week x

Lfc welcome. We all in here together so that's good. I've got 3 stone to lose x

13. Lfc

Lfc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    Hiya thanks for the welcome, I had a quick jump on scales today and it showing 5 lb loss. And was 4 lb this morning so deffo coming of.
    We will all do this :)

14. Skippydog

Skippydog Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Hi Lfc - have to look at my other thread about jumping on and off the scales - is killing me!!, is funny how motivating it is some days and horrible others, almost like its so fast we expect the scales to have moved every time we get on!!

15. Lfc

Lfc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    Skippydog. I feel like locking the scales away lol as I just can't stop standing on them every time I go pee lol. I hope I have a good loss at end of week

16. Lfc

Lfc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    I am still here and still want to be part of this but due to personal reason I have a CDC n restarting on Thursday xxx

17. Sammy2

Sammy2 Full Member

nice to have a final little wee group to come and chat on - well done LFC, going in the right direction - keep going.. Another couple of days, half stone down!

Skippy I read your thread yesterday - very funny and when I stepped on the scales today (my daily ritual) I did think about you. To be fair stepping on the scales everyday for me has saved me from putting on all the weight I lost a few years back. I know I still put a fair bit on (mostly due to being pregnant again) but the daily weigh in gave me the kick at times I needed..

18. Skippydog

Skippydog Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Hi Lfc - come back to us when you restart - hope everything OK

19. Skippydog

Skippydog Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Hi Sammy2 - still I see I have not put those scales away!! LOL

20. Lfc

Lfc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    Hi skippydog. Yes everything is fine and I restart tomorrow. But with a new CDC as the other one was telling me everything wrong and telling me I was not allowed to choose what plan I am etc xxxx. So back bright a button tomorrow but on a good side I went on scales today 7 lb down yay x

21. Skippydog

Skippydog Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Well done you!! - it does help having a CDC you can trust. Is still quite a new relationship for me and not really had any difficulties yet, I think that's when the cards are really down and you need that extra support - part of the reason for being on here too I guess!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.