Room for another?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Smallerme, 24 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    So I think I'm in need of less restriction after 5 weeks of exante and then 4 weeks of Atkins. I'm going to start WW tomorrow as I got drunk last night and have needed to eat normally today ie carbs so have blown the ketosis. It's time for a change again. The last time I did it I think I was about 20, so 14yrs ago.

My nearest meet is not on for the next 2 weeks because it's a Monday one and it's the bank hols. I'm going to try get to the one that is a bit further away if my dh gets home in time from work on Tuesday. Until then I may need some help double checking on the propoint value of things, I worked out I'll be on 34 points a day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Sure the MOnday ones aren't on. My one is Unfortunately!

4. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes it says it on the website that Monday's meet is not on. I'm dithering now about joining online instead, there's a good deal with quidco but I think I might quite like to go to get the face to face support. Gah, decision, decisions.

5. cloud*

cloud* Gold Member

Hi smallerme, I'm over from Exante too so if you need to know anything just ask -I'll try to help xo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.