Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Room for another?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Smallerme, 24 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    So I think I'm in need of less restriction after 5 weeks of exante and then 4 weeks of Atkins. I'm going to start WW tomorrow as I got drunk last night and have needed to eat normally today ie carbs so have blown the ketosis. It's time for a change again. The last time I did it I think I was about 20, so 14yrs ago.

My nearest meet is not on for the next 2 weeks because it's a Monday one and it's the bank hols. I'm going to try get to the one that is a bit further away if my dh gets home in time from work on Tuesday. Until then I may need some help double checking on the propoint value of things, I worked out I'll be on 34 points a day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Sure the MOnday ones aren't on. My one is Unfortunately!

4. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes it says it on the website that Monday's meet is not on. I'm dithering now about joining online instead, there's a good deal with quidco but I think I might quite like to go to get the face to face support. Gah, decision, decisions.

5. cloud*

cloud* Gold Member

Hi smallerme, I'm over from Exante too so if you need to know anything just ask -I'll try to help xo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.