room for one more?

Dieting Rambler

Size 14 Here I Come!
Hi, I am 36 and I have started my weight loss journey (again) but this time I am in it for the long hall!

I started the Cambridge Diet on the 14th of November and I have lost 10 lbs in that week, all good news as I have loads to lose.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

DR

Last edited:
I had also spent many years rambling on and off the diet track. but now it's a different story. in fact I've written all about it. my book 'ditch the scales' is a combination of success story to inspire you and a series of tools and exercises that help you to regain your true self and empower you to never have to diet ever again. you will be able to uncover the true reason why you have been stuck in the constant 'fat' cycle. you will develop the necessary mindset and structures that will banish the 'diet' blues and any obsession you have with your weight. it is your birthrite to have and acheive OUTRAGEOUS HEALTH. it's your's if you want it. I transformed myself from a size 22 to a size 8 pretty much with very little effort. I made huge changes to my lifestlye that contributed to the massive weightloss and you can do the same. how much do you want it???????:)
much love & blessing
Aheadspace
XOX

Welcome DR to minimins and good luck with the Cambridge Diet. I have seen some really great successes from there.

We're all in the same boat and just taking different routes to our goal - so we'll all help when we can.

Hope you have also joined the CD forums?

LRO xx

Hiya!
Welcome to the MiniMins website :)
Well done for the weight loss you have achieved so far- that totally rocks ;)
As little-rotund-one (sorry do not know your name!) said check out the CD forum on on this website, everyone here is so supportive and friendly- this website totally rocks :D
CD do also have there own website forums too (lap up all the support you can get!!) here is the link; CambridgeDieters.com
Good Luck!
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Welcome to Minimins :) Good luck with CD

Hi DR and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey xxx

Hello, good luck on your journey - you've made a great start!

Thanks for such a warm welcome!

Back