Total Solution Ros9172 Back For The Last Time

ros9172

I have been back on Total Solution for 3 weeks and currently on food week.

I fell off the wagon several years ago and put most of the weight I lost originally back on but have now decided to get back on the wagon again.

My main reasons for wanting to loose weight:
1. To be able to walk my German Shepherd without suffering from a bad back and become reasonably fit again.
2. To be able to walk into a shop and buy clothes off the peg without having to buy mail order.​

Week 4 Food Week has been relatively easy. Currently on day 4.
I have been having a meal of either meat or fish with low carb veg or salad. Have taken a sneak peak at the scales after 3 days and already another 1 and 3/4 lbs down.
Looking in the mirror I can def see a difference around my waist/stomach area and am aware of the difference in how my clothes fit.
Have decided I am in this now for the long haul. I still have packs left which are past their best before date but they still taste fine.

Now for Week 5. On Food week I lost 4 lbs. My clothes are beginning to feel looser. As a motivation I have bought 2 prs of trousers and fleeces 2 sizes down on ebay. Next target is to work towards the 2 st loss.
Cooking for hubby is easy and I am not tempted to taste what I am cooking. Have been tempted to buy more bars and have indulged myself with the offer of 100 for £80. Have so many Exante meals/shakes/bars to last me easily for a year.

Week 5 has been and gone. 3 lbs down. I sneaked a weigh in on the Sunday and scaales showed just 1/4 lb down but Wednesday showed the 3 lbs. Getting there gradually. Have had my hair cut to celebrate and now wondering what week 6 has in store. Beginning to walk my dog more and walking is getting easier with not too much back pain. Just a bit beathlessness. Hoping to get to the 2 st loss within the next few weeks.

Week 6 in progress and alreaddy 2 lbs down and weigh in notdue until Wednesday. I can see the 14's in the distance. Some times I don't have the third pack but have a low calorie/low carb meal instead which seems to kick start my body into dropping more weight. Much easier doing the diet this time around. Last time I had periods of feeling faint/shaky but not this time. I have a drink of oxo every day which seems to help and also Exante drinks flavouring.

Week 6 completed and total 3 lbs loss. Happy with that. The 14 st target is getting close. Just have to wait and see how much I loose this week. The weight loss has not seemed to stall like it did last time. Due to the fact that I make sure I drink loads of water. Woke up this morning and found my boobs seem to hae shrunk loads overnight. My stomach has also shrunk over the weeks, just wish my hips would follow suit. I have also lost a lot of cellulite on the tops of my legs. I wonder what week 7 has in store for me.

Wow you're doing great keep up the good work. I've only just restarted and day 5, now or never as they say!

Half way through week 9 and still dropping weight and inches. Now into the 14 st bracket. This diet has become easy to stick to and I no longer crave anything sweet and love the hot cross bars. The burger mix is nice with chilli flakes. I have yet to encounter any Exante meals that I don't like. I can now go for walks with our 2 gsd's without thinking I must stop because my back hurts. Hubby is very surprised I have stayed on the diet. He thought initially it was just a fad and would not last long.

Brilliant well done -that is very encouraging. I have done a week a the same time as starting the 30 day shred-probablyc says you shouldn't do that! I am deffo slimmer as I now fit an outfit I have not had on for 5 years but have dropped very little weight. But having read your story and others it seems i should stick to it so onwards....

Finished Week 11 and dropped 3 lbs. Only another 3 lbs to go until I will have lost 3 st. Must keep going. I am now walking the dog every morning for approx 30 mins. Yesterday I took advantage of the May50 discount and will be getting another 50 hot cross bun bars ( absolutely love them) for under £40 including delivery.
I just wish I could loose more inches from around my waist/hips. I have lost loads from bust and tops of my legs. No doubt it will happen eventually.

Still doing the diet. Have now just scraped into the 13 stone mark. Just remembered I have a vibration plate and have started using it to firm up my body. Can really feel it in my arms. Have not weighed this low in years and feel so much better for it.

I have now lost 3 1/2 st and feel so much better for it. Have bought a lot of double chocolate and cherry and almond bars. Absolutely love them. Now about half way on my weight loss journey and can look in the mirror and am beginning to accept how I now look. Still have a long way to go but I realize how large I actually was before and my clothes were so tight and nothing I wore looked good. Beginning to enjoy the exercise I get every way walking my GSD. Hubby is surprised I have stuck to this diet for so long. I intend to keep going and wait until I get to my initial target and then decide what my final weight should be.

Congratulations on losing 3.5 stone, that is fantastic, you seem to have a really good attitude with the diet as well. Good luck going forward. It must be pretty exciting weighing less than you have in years :)

My weight has plateaud for a few weeks but has now started going down again. Another 3 lbs and I will have lost 4 st. It feels so nice to be lighter/fitter. A lot of my clothes no longer fit. Must go through my wardrobe and clear out what is too big and either bin it or give to a charity shop. I am going to keep going. Unfortunately my neighbour who has weight/medical problems appears to be jealous of the fact that I have lost weight and is no longer friendly but that is her problem - not mine.

Wow! Now how crazy is that? Anyway congrats, you should be proud of yourself :0clapper:
My weight has plateaud for a few weeks but has now started going down again. Another 3 lbs and I will have lost 4 st. It feels so nice to be lighter/fitter. A lot of my clothes no longer fit. Must go through my wardrobe and clear out what is too big and either bin it or give to a charity shop. I am going to keep going. Unfortunately my neighbour who has weight/medical problems appears to be jealous of the fact that I have lost weight and is no longer friendly but that is her problem - not mine.
Hi ros9172, you're doing so great! I am in my 3rd week and have list 11lb. This normally stops from here on in, im hoping exante will be different. Can I ask, is it a day of eating normal food or a week. Seriously if I eat normally for a week it will all go back on again . TIA xx

Thanks people for your comments.

Still working on my goals - first to get to 4 st loss and then to get into the 12st range. The inches are dropping and I have gone through all my clothes that no longer fit and donated them to a charity shop. It seems odd to think that 5 months ago I could not walk very far without being out of breath and complaining of having a bad back. Now I can walk my GSD for miles and actually enjoy walking.

Great news on the inches, whilst I would like to be a certain weight I do just want to be a size 12. It really good that your quality of life has improved, your dog must be loving it.

Congrats, I can't wait to get to a size 12 either! I'll try and note down some stuff that feels uncomfortable right now and compare around xmas time! I think I have to up the exercise as well

Back