ROSE

Ha ha hi daisy! Snap. To you and clovercat- is there any way we can exchange emails on here? I can't make 'friends' on here yet as not enough posts but would love to have a couple of people at the same point to chat to!!!

I've just tried to private message you and it won't let me send it? X

Ha ha hi daisy! Snap. To you and clovercat- is there any way we can exchange emails on here? I can't make 'friends' on here yet as not enough posts but would love to have a couple of people at the same point to chat to!!!

Yeah me too, iv been quite unwel this past two days :( feeling sick alot (im not pregnant) so only managed 2 shakes yesterday as I was basically asleep all last night! Hope this doesn't have a negative effect! I also haven't been able to drink the water today as liquids are making me feel a little ill xx

Yeah me too, iv been quite unwel this past two days :( feeling sick alot (im not pregnant) so only managed 2 shakes yesterday as I was basically asleep all last night! Hope this doesn't have a negative effect! I also haven't been able to drink the water today as liquids are making me feel a little ill xx

I was exactly the same yesterday!! I have no idea why! I slept all evening and hardly drank any water! I couldn't have my last shake and just went to bed! I really hope I have a good weigh in tomorrow! X pl

Back