Rosebug's Diary [back on the chain gang~]

Guten morgen. ;)

Morning Rosebug,
delighted you have moved over to be with us!
:D
xx

yey nice to have you hear love :)

Well I checked all the packing cases and I don't think the movers broke anything on the way over. If I happen to have lost anything on the way over, well moving is an expensive business. We'll see on Sunday!

Gosh my sleeping patterns are dreadful right now which is messing up my eating / drinking patterns. *glugs water*

Oh hope everything is intact and there hon! very stressful time - is that why you not sleeping?

Sob, no I'm not moving in real life, was just following up jaqy's joke about losing anything moving to this forum.

*unfunny*

oh bugger...durr - im so dopey LOL xxxx

oh honey. are you getting to sleep then waking up or not getting to sleep. it seems to be a contagiuos thing on here. first it was me not sleeping, then Linz and now you :( xxxx

I'm not getting to sleep and then when I do sleep I just get a couple of hours. I end up so tired I'll get a couple of hours early evening and then not sleep all night... I've always had wacky sleeping patterns honestly but it's a pain right now.

I wale in the early hours then need to pee. I then obsess about not going back to sleep and that keeps me awake longer. I usually nod off between 2 and 4 hours later then don't wake up for work!

Hahah yes I have developed a really impressive talent for falling asleep about 2 hours before my alarm goes off. Slept through it this time last week.

Not a very hungry day, and I don't think I've had nearly enough water, so glugging again before I try for more sleep, another long day tomorrow - although I have one class ending at 11am and the next doesn't start until 7pm so have hours to fill in London in the middle. No money for shopping. Hmm.

Food for today:

Atkins strawberry shake
1g

5 slices pancetta
0g

beef rump roast, mushrooms, asparagus
3g

tea
4g

2 squares green and black's 85 percent dark choc
2g

TOTAL : 10g

i have hungry days too - always Friday for some reason!

I find when I'm home I want to eat less, when I'm out I get hungrier. I have 7 hours to fill in London between classes, think I'm going to get a Mexican chicken salad and take it in to see a film.

Back