Rosemary Conley Online

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Squidge, 21 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Squidge

Squidge Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.37%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    Is anyone here an online member of Rosemary Conley?

There are no classes near me, and whilst I can get the books out of the library, I like the idea of a bit of added support. I also like the fact that you can follow various plans online.

So basically I was wondering if anyone's used it and if so, what's it like? Is it worth the money?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello, check out this RC TV
    Rosemary Conley

Lots of good advice and tips on here.
    I don't do RC online but if you buy the magazine, there is a 7 day eating plan in there on her new plan. 1200 calories for the first 2 weeks (ouch) 1400 calories for the next 2 weeks (pain a little easier) and after that you get a calorie allowance for your current height age and weight (I can give you that if you need it) I'm on 1750 per day so its quite easy. Basicaly you can eat eggs, lean meat and fish, fruit and veg but anything processed (packets, tins, ready meals etc) need to be less than 5% fat per 100g. Thats all there is to it hun. If you need to know anything else just ask.:D

4. julesgr

julesgr Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Long while since I have been on here but I have now lost over 4 stone on RC including 16lbs on the new plan. My new calories are around 1700 but I stick to slightly lower.

5. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    I am off on holiday tomorow but am thinkig of joining when i come back, although have to admit that there is lots of help and support available here, you can put your food diary on here too, so maybe this forum is enough support?
    Best of luck anyway!
    Frankie xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.