• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Rosemary Conley online

Can't really help you i'm afraid as i have not joined,just use this site to post my food diary and pop on a couple of times a day to see what may be going on, hopefully somebody else will be able to come on and help you!
Best of luck anyway
Frankie xx

I'm sure the support you get from the staff at Head Office is invaluable.

Pop onto rctv as I think there is a succesful online slimmer on there and I'm sure i've seen somewhere a video about online slimming but can't remember where it was.

Good luck

j70joj

Hi Takethat76. Just wondered if you joined RC online? As thinking of joining myself and wondered what you had decided on.

Thanks

x

danlinais

sorry ,Ihavent tryed it either as am doing it at home got the books etc ,find this forum very helpful & use the rc tv

TheRealMe

Hi Takethat - I joined RC online last night but only for 3 months with another month for free. The £9.99 a month starts once the initial period is over unless you cancel it so if it is working and I want to stay on, I'll be paying £9.99 from September. I was hovering between online or at home as you get a lot of stuff with the at home package. Still not sure that I've picked the right one...........