rosemaryconley.tv

Hiya

Has anyone else been on RC website yet? I'm starting my first class next week in Yorkshire, and have found this when searching for info - its awesome! I'm a big rosemary fan - and think this will help me in between classes. Has anyone else seen it and used it? Some good express work outs and recipes to cook along to.
What do you all think?

I've got 4 stone to lose so hoping this will set me in the right direction?!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, RC.TV has been running for about 3months now, just originally to members when there were only a few videos on there. They add more every week and the mini workouts are great if you don't have time to do a full one.

I keep saying i'm going to watch the Slim to Win series (I did see series one but not two), its just finding the time.

Some interesting stuff on there.

i'm a big fan already. been watching slim to win series. think its great and really inspirational. recipes are awesome and did the basic aerobic step video so i know what im doing in class!

I did one of the aerobic videos today. Nothing groundbreaking in itself but at 6 minutes I think they'll be really useful for when I've only got a tiny slot of time between running here and there.

Back