Rosies 100th restart

rosierose15

Silver Member
I have so many diaries I've tried slimming world cal counting and juddding but slimming world is best for me I think. Over 4 months I lost ten pound but after a stressful few weeks and comfort eating I've gained ten pound so here we are. Ready and willing to start again. I'm ten stone I only have 1 stone to lose and I want to do it by Christmas. So here we go!!

Friday: Day One

Green day

Breakfast: banana muller light and a banana

Snack: grapes

lunch: jacket potato with beans at the pub no butter no cheese and side salad no dressing. Followed by grapes and a hi fi bar (heb)

I did eat one of my friends profiteroles :-( 3 SYNS

Snack: banana muller light

Dinner: 3 egg omlette with cheese (hea x2) and spaghetti hoops. followed by some melon maybe another yoghurt?

Snack: 2 hi fi light bars and pineapple

Total syns for today 3/15

Total syns for the week 3/105

2 x healthy extra A

2 x healthy extra B

Hey! Great start! I'm sure you can do it! 1 stone to lose you will be there in no time. :)

I never knew they did banana muller light. I may look that up?

U never knew?! It's banana and custard flavour its amazing. Its the only flavour I eat I love it!! Asda are doing a deal. Ten for £4 so naturally I bought ten banana ones lol x

Mmmm I love banana things. Tesco stopped selling the banana options hot chocolate. I was gutted! Might buy some banana mullet yog then! :)

Last edited:
Least it was just one profiterole! Xx

Saturday Day two

Woke up round my boyfriends so didn't eat anything I went to the boot sale with my friend and ate a chunk of pineapple but apparently that wasn't enough for me so I ate some chocolate- 10 SYNS :-( so not worth it

Got home made a 2 egg omlette with cheese/ healthy extra a and tinned tomatoes

Followed by banana muller light and melon

I then had 2 hi fi bars for snack I melted one in the micro and ate it hot was delish- healthy extra b but that wasn't enough!! Grrrrr I had half a diary milk-6 syns

The boyfriend is round for dinner in a couple of hours were having steak from marks and spencer mmm I made sw chips and sweet potato and I'm Gunna have onions and tomatoes with it. A small bit of bread and butter 8 syns

Then for pudding I got strawberries and vanilla muller light. He's got Ice cream.

While xfactor is on I'll have a diary milk fruit and nut bar- 12 syns

Healthy extra a- mozerella
Healthy extra b- 2 x hi fi light bars
Total syns used 36

Weekly syns used 39/105 which is fine still allows me 12 a day even after today's slight blow out.

Hi, my first day back on SW was yesterday so looking through some food diaries for ideas and inspiration. You sound like you LOVE chocolate, like me!! I am managing to curb my chocolate cravings with the Hi-fi bars so far. Good luck. x

Yeh I'm obsessed with choc. If I have a green or red day I'll have 4 hi fi bars as healthy extra and 15 syns on chocolate. But don't matter how ya use em does it lol each to their own. Official chocoholic!! Lol x

Yeh I'm obsessed with choc. If I have a green or red day I'll have 4 hi fi bars as healthy extra and 15 syns on chocolate. But don't matter how ya use em does it lol each to their own. Official chocoholic!! Lol x

I was going to have a treat night tonight and have chocolate but then decided i would save some syns for tomorrow so i can have yorkshire puddings and gravy. Lol. x

Okay chocoholic. I saw a recipe on the SW recipe page.
Apparently if you mix a sachet of options hot choc (2 syns) wih an egg and some sweetener. Then put it in a cup and microwave for 1 min it makes chocolate pudding. Not tried it yet but sounds good if it works :)

Yeah I saw that and wrote it down but I havnt tried it yet. Here's a weird fact about me I'm obsessed with chocolate bars. But I do not like chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, chocolate ice cream, chocolate milkshake or hot chocolate I only like chocolate bars. How odd is that lol. Do u have a diary I can follow too x

Haha! Very strange! I like chocolate too!!

My diary is on the slimming world food diary page!! It isn't too interesting tho, I just log me food there so I don't go over! Today I've made jelly sweets out of sugar free jelly. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Day three: Sunday (green day)

Breakfast: 2 egg omlette with hoops and cheese hea followed by bowl of strawberries and vanilla yoghurt mmmmm

Snack at car boot: pineapple slice and hi fi light bar on way home

Lunch: bowl of slimming world chips, grapes and hi fi light bar

Dinner: chicken flavour savoury rice followed by bowl of strawberries and vanilla yoghurt

Snacka during night: grapes, hi fi bar and diary milk bar (12syns)

Total syns used-48/105

Healthy extra a1- cheese
Healthy extra a2- milk in omlette and tea
Healthy extra b1-2 hi fi light bars
Healthy extra b2- hi fi bar

Syn- diary milk

I'm planning on having 12 a day now but it just allows you to have a few extra on the weekend and a bit less in the week. My weigh in is on Thursday so by then it all evens out and the weight loss is the same as if I did 15 a day

Hiya I'm a chocoholic too the hifi bars do the job and a hot choc lol but I'm really planning a galaxy ripple for wednesday nights weigh in if I've lost some of this gain!! Xx

Back