Rosie's back on calorie counting due to lack of time :-(

rosierose15

Silver Member
For those of you who know me I'm sooo sorry for going back to calorie counting but at the moment I only have time to stick in a ready meal at the moment :-(

For those of you who don't know me....hi I am Rosie, I'm 22 and I've gained a stone since meeting a new partner who I now live with it's still all fresh and new and there was lots of meals out etc and I'm so happy and content I just sit in front of the tele eating snacks with my boyfriend and he tells me I'm sexy even though I've gained a stone ;-(

But holiday is on 5th of may and the way I am at the moment I won't wear a bikini and I'll feel miserable so time to get back on the wagon.

I need buddies to be firm with me and tell me off when I start to slip off, I have no will power!!

First day is tomorrow. First thing I need to do it really up my fluid intake!

Here goes nothing!!! :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1362937155.261753.jpgHe's the one to blame for the weight gain!! Even though he doesn't want me to lose weight he says I'm perfect Awww x

Hey Rosie! Good luck for tomorrow, and we can blast this stone away in no time :)

Also, why are you apologising for calorie counting?? I think this is as good a way as any to lose weight; plus it's free - no slimming club subscriptions or expensive meal replacements!

Cute picture! x

Ermmm because I run a different slimming group as a job lol!!

I totally believe in the plan and I know it works 100000% but my whole life is slimming world just need a little break from actually cooking it too. Working full time and running a slimming group i Dnt have time to cook I need a quick micro meal so cc is best for me x

Ermmm because I run a different slimming group as a job lol!!

I totally believe in the plan and I know it works 100000% but my whole life is slimming world just need a little break from actually cooking it too. Working full time and running a slimming group i Dnt have time to cook I need a quick micro meal so cc is best for me x

Ha ha, ok I understand now! Well, it's good to have a balanced view of all the different diets out there, you're just doing some research!x ;)

Oh I've tried them all!! But slimming world really is the best but it does take planning and preparation to do which I just don't have time for right now. Slimming world is a new business to me so takes time to get into the swing of things x

Hello Rosie & good luck on your journey. I know how it can be, settling in to a relationship and living together can seriously affect your waist line - it certainly didn't help mine haha. But now both me and my boyfriend are calorie counting and losing together :). I'm sure you'll get the stone you have gained off no bother!

He is so slim he's a post man so walks everywhere but can eat what he likes n doesn't gain weight :-( oh well I'm really looking forward to my mission!!

I planned porridge this morning but I don't have time now!! Lol

For lunch I have a ham pitta, baked star crisps, rice Krispy square and a pot of jelly.

Dinner is a ready meal of sausage n mash only 330 cals

Back