Rosies weight loss - 59lbs to go

day 9

Well today people have noticed my weight loss which is great gives me a boost ,on the other hand im feeling tiered today . For breakfast i had the yummy choclate and nut bar and i gots some water with straberry flavour in it i cheaked the label and it had no citric acid just malic . Its tescos brand and cost me 70p . Very yummy and makes a change from coke zero . Just sat down with a boullion .
Have noticed im a little forgettful hopeing that will pass (nearly burned tea again) lol. For my 2nd meal gonna have vegtable soup , followed by tom and basil for 3 rd meal around 7ish . Then early nite im shattered .

day 11

hello fellow slimmers .
Been a busy day today done house work and decorating which keeps my mind off food and keeps my fingers busy . Im not sure if its this diet but feeling a little short tempered today (kids are driving me crazy) hopefuly i can chill and destress. Im enjoying looking at the changes that this diet is doing to my body my tummy has got smaller and i can nearly see my waist again:D I cant wait to get out the 14s , im also aiming for 6lbs loss this week which will get me to the stone mark in 2 weeks which would be great but not putting my heart on it .

rose1987 said:
hello fellow slimmers .
Been a busy day today done house work and decorating which keeps my mind off food and keeps my fingers busy . Im not sure if its this diet but feeling a little short tempered today (kids are driving me crazy) hopefuly i can chill and destress. Im enjoying looking at the changes that this diet is doing to my body my tummy has got smaller and i can nearly see my waist again:D I cant wait to get out the 14s , im also aiming for 6lbs loss this week which will get me to the stone mark in 2 weeks which would be great but not putting my heart on it .

You doing great honey! So happy for you. You gonna be where you want in no time x :D

Awesome weight loss and amazing you managed to get back on it after drinking!! My hangover days are usually full of calories hehe!! Xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

You doing great honey! So happy for you. You gonna be where you want in no time x :D

Awesome weight loss and amazing you managed to get back on it after drinking!! My hangover days are usually full of calories hehe!! Xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

thanks tt :D:D

leeds forever , i thought i would gain but was amazed when i weighed in the morning to have lost 2lbs :eek:

Back