Rosies weight loss - 59lbs to go

i bought the WW scales from argos they were only 17.99 and they weigh everything lol bmi, water intake and something else but cant remember sry, they are glass with 2 strips of silver on the top where you stand, they are really nice and well worth the money xxx

i bought the WW scales from argos they were only 17.99 and they weigh everything lol bmi, water intake and something else but cant remember sry, they are glass with 2 strips of silver on the top where you stand, they are really nice and well worth the money xxx
Thanks im thinking of going to get some today . Im not gonna weigh untill monday , well i hope i can drag myself away from the scales hehehe

Congrats on getting through first day, reading this I'm not looking forward to it lol! But hey I just need to remind myself of how good I feel after :) such an achievement isn't it?

Xx

Congrats on getting through first day, reading this I'm not looking forward to it lol! But hey I just need to remind myself of how good I feel after :) such an achievement isn't it?

Xx

Im not gonna lie its not easy at 1st but once your over the 2-4 day aches and pains its alot easier . Ive done this before and was very pleased with the results after 3 wks i lost 2 stone . Good luck on your journey :)

Hi Rose, just checking in to see how you doing. Hope it's all going well x :D

Hi Rose, just checking in to see how you doing. Hope it's all going well x :D

Hi , yes im doing fine thank you havent been on here till know went school uniform shopping . How are you feeling today ? :)

Day 3

Well i think ive hit ketosis , breath smells and i dont feel hungry at all . Im feeling on top of the world right know . Im so happy that ive re-started the exante journey .
Woke up this morning feel very lite i can already see a difference in my tummy in just 3 days ! Im looking foraward to my weigh in nxt monday .
So far today i had my bar for breakfast , i have it then because thats when i most crave sweet things . I also remember last year someone telling me to have as early in the day as possible , cant remeber why but ive stuck to it . Then ive just ate the yummy veg soup . Not forgetting ive treated myself to coke zero today i was home today so had that to stop me feeling shakey . Im gonna hit the cross trainer today . see if i can speed up weightloss :)

Doing well hon. :) Im also in ketosis. Breath smells like a wet dog :( and I'm so cold. My lips have been blue and my hands and feet are constantly freezing.

You sound Very positive today. That's great. People actually comment on my happy mood today. I felt a little delirious after my gym session.

Enjoy the rest of your day honey. Have a splendid night. Me and hubs are off to movies to see Harry P. :D

Day 4

well ive got to day 4 100% . Im very pleased but im feeling waves of highs and lows today not hungry at all but tieredness then next minute on top of the world :(

So today ive had orange and choclate bar for breakfast , followed by a bottle coke zero and its know almost 5 and ive just had my 2nd meal tomotoe and bazil soup with a pinch of cayenne pepper . For my 3rd meal im gonna vegtable .

Im hopeing to lose around 8lbs this week which will get me down to 14st 5 lbs seems so high still but i know i will get to my target weigh eventully . Im feeling constipated today :( so ive gone for a long walk with kids down beach and town to help the flow ;) Im feeling very tired today so im gonna take a laxative , bath then bed . Hopefully waking up alot nore energised , lighter and less bunged up . heres to day 5 :D

day 5

Ok last nite i felt the pressure not becuz im hungry but becuz im havin some issues with my life at the moment and when im stressed i turn to food . I feel like screaming :cry:I stayed a 100% even though i felt like pulling my hair out .
so far ive had my bar and 2 black coffees (wish it was something stronger) i think today will be my hardest day but im gonna stay strong i will do this .
I think i need to change my life and the people in it , its off topic but i need to rant .. Ive been with my partner 7 and half years and have 3 children with him . I loved him once but i cant cope with it any more his selfish to me , doesnt talk to me , we have nothing in common any more i feel so lonely when im with him and he talks to me like s*** on his shoes . I dont know what to do .
I know what my heart is telling me to do but im scared even though he doesnt treat me rite im scared i cant cope on my own . Ant way enough abt this cuz right know i cant stop crying i need to think postive if i want to get through this .

rose1987 said:
Ok last nite i felt the pressure not becuz im hungry but becuz im havin some issues with my life at the moment and when im stressed i turn to food . I feel like screaming :cry:I stayed a 100% even though i felt like pulling my hair out .
so far ive had my bar and 2 black coffees (wish it was something stronger) i think today will be my hardest day but im gonna stay strong i will do this .
I think i need to change my life and the people in it , its off topic but i need to rant .. Ive been with my partner 7 and half years and have 3 children with him . I loved him once but i cant cope with it any more his selfish to me , doesnt talk to me , we have nothing in common any more i feel so lonely when im with him and he talks to me like s*** on his shoes . I dont know what to do .
I know what my heart is telling me to do but im scared even though he doesnt treat me rite im scared i cant cope on my own . Ant way enough abt this cuz right know i cant stop crying i need to think postive if i want to get through this .

Hi Rose, I'm so saddened by your post. No worse place to be than in a relationship without love and respect. I admire you for being so strong about it. Staying away from the one thing that probably would be your "emotional fix" in a time like this takes ALOT of willpower. You seem to me like someone who has a firm head on her shoulders, and that you are already making the changes to your life that are needed. I am in no position to give you advice on your situation but all I can say is in a very short period of time you are going to look and feel great. Once your self confidence is restored (which should be a natural by-product of losing weight) you will be in a better and stronger frame of mind to think about things. Moving on with your life is a hard decision to make, but when the time comes and you know it's right you will be fine I'm sure. There is a lot of support out there for people in your situation. Have you tried talking to him about how you feel? Does he know how unhappy you are and he's making you? Is it possible for you to get away from him for a while (visit your parents or can you go away with the kids for a few weeks?)

I wish I could wave a magic wand and make all these words real but you are the only person who holds the keys to your life and your happiness.

Good luck with today honey, and I really hope you all the best in dealing with your emotions.

Stay strong and focussed and that will empower you x

Sending you many hugs xoxox

Hi Rose, first of all congratulations on doing so well on Exante! Iv heard the first week is the hardest.

I'm sorry to read about what is going on in your life right now. I do understand that when people make a decision to change their life e.g. their weight or starting a new career, it makes them look at other factors that are making them unhappy. I hope u find the strength u need to make a decision one way or the other. Good luck and god bless xx

Hi Rose, I'm so saddened by your post. No worse place to be than in a relationship without love and respect. I admire you for being so strong about it. Staying away from the one thing that probably would be your "emotional fix" in a time like this takes ALOT of willpower. You seem to me like someone who has a firm head on her shoulders, and that you are already making the changes to your life that are needed. I am in no position to give you advice on your situation but all I can say is in a very short period of time you are going to look and feel great. Once your self confidence is restored (which should be a natural by-product of losing weight) you will be in a better and stronger frame of mind to think about things. Moving on with your life is a hard decision to make, but when the time comes and you know it's right you will be fine I'm sure. There is a lot of support out there for people in your situation. Have you tried talking to him about how you feel? Does he know how unhappy you are and he's making you? Is it possible for you to get away from him for a while (visit your parents or can you go away with the kids for a few weeks?)

I wish I could wave a magic wand and make all these words real but you are the only person who holds the keys to your life and your happiness.

Good luck with today honey, and I really hope you all the best in dealing with your emotions.

Stay strong and focussed and that will empower you x

Sending you many hugs xoxox

hi thanks for your support and words of encoragement . I have sat him down and spoken to him about what im feeling we have decided to work things through . I think the diet got to me and made things 10x worse than they are . Feeling lots better know . Went into town and got some new scales , they are high up on the wardrobe this time the kids wont be jumping on them lol. Im in a dilema tomoz ive been asked to go with some friends to a new club opening i havent been out in a while (haveing 3 kids makes it difficult ) ive told them im on a diet and cant drink .Ive said i will do and drink diet coke and vodka only a few .. do you think this will effect my loss

Hi Rose, first of all congratulations on doing so well on Exante! Iv heard the first week is the hardest.

I'm sorry to read about what is going on in your life right now. I do understand that when people make a decision to change their life e.g. their weight or starting a new career, it makes them look at other factors that are making them unhappy. I hope u find the strength u need to make a decision one way or the other. Good luck and god bless xx

Thank you , for your support . Ive know found the strengh and told him my feelings we have decided to work at things. Feeling lots better know :)

HELP!!!!!!!!! im not sure what to do ive been asked to go out with a few freinds tomoz to a new club opening . can i get away with having a few diet cokes and vodka ?? I feel so guilty but dont want this diet to make me boring . Im only on day 5 and already ive got an obstacle !! Advice need please

rose1987 said:
hi thanks for your support and words of encoragement . I have sat him down and spoken to him about what im feeling we have decided to work things through . I think the diet got to me and made things 10x worse than they are . Feeling lots better know . Went into town and got some new scales , they are high up on the wardrobe this time the kids wont be jumping on them lol. Im in a dilema tomoz ive been asked to go with some friends to a new club opening i havent been out in a while (haveing 3 kids makes it difficult ) ive told them im on a diet and cant drink .Ive said i will do and drink diet coke and vodka only a few .. do you think this will effect my loss

I'm so glad to hear that. Thought about you all day. My emotions are incredibly strong to while I'm on this diet. They seem fine tuned somehow. Our minds are such complex and complicated places sometimes. So very powerful. I wish you all the luck in the world.

I've read on here somewhere that Vodka is indeed allowed, but in small quantities because I could imagine that it's quite dangerous to drink too much when there's hardly any substantial food in your tummy. I would suggest you eat your bar or even a small meal before you go out. I no longer drink, but I know how quickly I use to get buzzing when I hadn't eaten anything. And the next day you feel like rubbish. (can't even have a fry up to fix a hangover now).

Keep smiling Rose, have a great weekend and take care of yourself x

Day 8

Hi guys , so at the weekend i went out with some friends had a brill time and got drunk lol i stuck to diet coke and vodka and nothing else . When i got home i was naughty and had a couple of bags of crisps then fell asleep lol. I was upset that i ate but being drunk i couldnt hepl it , so i weighed in the morning and hadnt gained but lost which was a bonus went back on plan on day 7 apart from some chicken .
I havent got anything planned so i can get back on 100% ts no more drinkes for a awhile .

weigh in today .

Well i am very pleased with my result today after going out and havin a slip up i have still lost 8LBS :D:D:D:D .

rose1987 said:
Well i am very pleased with my result today after going out and havin a slip up i have still lost 8LBS :D:D:D:D .

Excellent news!! Well done Rose! Happy you had a good night out.

Back