Roundrachel....alling RR!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hey Rachel..

Just wanted to see how you were feeling after the fever, etc., and how you - your sister, etc., are gerring a long.

Just hinking about you and hope everything in your life is seeming somewhat calmer now? I know a lot of stuff is still there - I just hope you are all feeling a wee bit better.

I hope so.

xx

Hi BL

Thanks for the message. Life still keeps throwing stuff at me. We were told at work we're having a restructure and I should prepare for redundancy. It's just a joy!

On a positive note, my health is getting much better and I'm running about two miles a day. I wish it could be more but I just don't recover very well due to my white blood cell count being very low still and the possibility of another virus lurking round the corner!

Staying positive and hoping the summer will be much better!

ps. Not really speaking to my sister to be honest. She forgot my mums birthday too! xx

Glad to hear some things are getting better. I am sure your sis will regret missing mums B-day - I suspect with all she's been through life is a bit cloudy.

Hope all smoooths over, and pleased you are feeling better and running again - I know how much you missed it!

x

Given I reminded my sis about ten times before mums birthday I can't believe she forgot to even send a card. Once again, I'm putting in all the effort while she basks in the sunshine in Australia!
Bitter? Me? Well, sometimes I think I have a right to be.
Thanks for the best wishes BL. Much apreciated xx

Back