Roxys Weight Loss Journey :)

XxroxyredsxX

Hi Everyone!
My names Roxy and I am on day 3 of the lipotrim diet!

I'm currently 120kg (on my first weigh in) and I want to get down to around 78 kg or a dress size 12 depending on what weight that is... so I've got a long way to go.

I'm going to be 30 next year in August and I feel like I can't meet anyone special since I got out of my last relationship 3 years ago because I've been leading the party life and being crazy and have subsequently piled on a huge amount of weight.

Anyway, new leaf now. My aim and motivation is to be slim by the time I turn 30 :) for myself and to be healthy. No major health issues at the moment apart from consistent heartburn!

So day 1, it wasn't too bad. I had a headache pretty much all day (not splitting) but a co codamol got rid of that. I had a black coffee at my friends house and she put a sugar in instead of sweetener... and then in the evening I went to the pub with my housemate. I had no intention of drinking and did in fact have a water. But I started to feel really shaky so I caved and had a vodka and diet coke. I had 4 drinks all together. I didn't eat anything though.

Day two I stuck to the diet religiously. Felt ok, not grouchy or anything. Actually, I've noticed I feel really cold. Like, chilled to the bone cold!!
I also had the will power of a Trojan when my house mates ordered takeaway!!!
I kept busy, tidied my room, hoovered which almost never happens!

Day 3, I had a job interview this morning. Felt really on the ball and smiley and hopefully I nailed it! I'm just sat with my housemate now, feeling extremely cold. No headache, had my shake at 10.30. Just had my black coffee with 2 sweeteners

I'm not busy for the next few days so hopefully I'll be able to stick and not be tempted by any take aways. McDonald's is the worst for me. I would put money on there being something addictive in the sauce!!

I will keep you all posted :)

Big loves
Roxy x

Hi Roxy! You've made a good start; good luck with the job and the diet. It's bloody hard at times but it will be worth every effort you make and you will notice a difference within weeks!

Good luck ;)

Thanks Derry!
To add, I GOT THE JOB! Squee!! :)) happy bunny!

I went to Costa with my friend and had a black Americano with 2 sweeteners, it helps with the feeling cold! But I feel like I have conquered day 3 even though I had slips on day 1. :)

Wow you must have blew their socks off to get the call the same day lol! Well done.

Great start though I will caution alcohol in ketosis and suggest you read the stickies. The important thing is to draw a line under the past (even if the past was a fridge raid 10mins ago) and keep going. This is a very mental journey and you can and will do this if you really want it.

So, my will power might be rock solid when it comes to food, but I can't turn down a sociable evening in the pub. I think because I was buzzing with the new job, my housemate harassed me and fear of missing out, off I went.
Still, been good today so far and plan to keep on going :) and hopefully get through a day without any kind of slip hahaha! Also been running up and down the stairs with ikea furniture! Random, but my heart was racing and I actually felt fitter than I did last week!

I have been getting heartburn and have had to have gaviscon. I bet that had knocked me out of ketosis anyway...

Does anyone know?

I wouldn't worry too much about it at this stage just focus on 100% and you'll be grand.

Thanks Joanie!
So today I am absolutely craving like I've never craved anything in my life. I can't cope! I'm sat not really watching a TV series day dreaming about Chinese takeaway.
I've never experienced any kind of crave as bad as this. I have no idea how I'm going to get through it!

Looking at skinny pictures, looking at the scales at what I've already lost in 4 days isn't helping.

Thanks Joanie!
So today I am absolutely craving like I've never craved anything in my life. I can't cope! I'm sat not really watching a TV series day dreaming about Chinese takeaway.
I've never experienced any kind of crave as bad as this. I have no idea how I'm going to get through it!

Looking at skinny pictures, looking at the scales at what I've already lost in 4 days isn't helping.

You are too strong to take orders from a craving, you can do this!

It's hard as hell but keep at it as all that will pass. Keep drinking plenty of water and I promise you if you make it through the first couple of weeks doing it 100% you will be astonished at how much you have lost, changed and are craving less and less.

Like I say, it's easier to say than do but we've all been there so trust us, we know exactly what you are going through!

Good luck ;)

Back