RSClio83 Diary...Go forth to Slimness

Exercise day off today so though I would do some Easter baking following ww recipes and I made Easter Bunnies & Chicks Biscuits and cupcakes to share with family tomorrow and keep a few for me ;)

Tired a chick biscuit earlier and was yummy :)

Attachments

• image-350901128.jpg
    image-350901128.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 33
  • image-2758309264.jpg
    image-2758309264.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1520111008.jpg
    image-1520111008.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 32
RSClio83 said:
Exercise day off today so though I would do some Easter baking following ww recipes and I made Easter Bunnies & Chicks Biscuits and cupcakes to share with family tomorrow and keep a few for me ;)

Tired a chick biscuit earlier and was yummy :)

Aw they look brill!!! Xx

Happy Easter Everyone

Well I'm not a happy easter bunny....wi was rubbish and now having to work harder and this is what happens when you try to cut corners and now got 13lbs to lose before holiday in 4 weeks :'(

Since last Sunday wi I have put on 5lbs and cannot see how but in another way I think it's called two days of stupid idea of trying slimfast.

What also confuses me, is if I have put on 5lbs why does my jeans I have not had on for 3yrs fitting as they didn't when I was 5lbs heavier a couple of weeks ago? And I look and feel smaller today?

Just gonna sit in the corner and cry now :'( :'(

Feeling loads better today and started like its week one.

Weather is nasty and do I took to exercising on the wii fit and then I went to the garden centre and bought some new plants to put in the garden when it stops raining ;)

Morning morning

Well lost 3lbs of my 5lbs gain of last week. Only 2lbs to go.

Dee :)

RSClio83 said:
Morning morning

Well lost 3lbs of my 5lbs gain of last week. Only 2lbs to go.

Dee :)

Sorry not been able to get on much. Well done on the loss. That's brill. Xx

Hey hope your doing okay? Xx

Hiya I'm going ok, how you doing?

Good morning, sorry no posting since last sunday, I've been starting to get things into place for my hols and nowhere finished yet lol.

Well the scales was liking me again this morning and I lost 2lbs yippy, that's all that silly idea gain gone ;)

Dee x

Back