RTM early?

Kaalin

As many of you know, I've been finding it really hard since finishing foundation two weeks ago. I'm off on holiday next week and decided I was going to eat an evening meal. But I'm really struggling now. I only want to lose another 17lbs but am seriously thinking of going into RTM early and being very careful in the hope of losing the rest. I don't want to eat all sorts of rubbish, that doesn't appeal anymore and I really believe my way of thinking has changed. I just feel I really want to enjoy a diet coke and the sociable side of eating and drinking. I'm sick of drinking water all the time and would just love to have a fish/chicken salad when i'm out with friends rather than avoiding going out because I feel uncomfortable. Has anyone else been through this, gone into RTM earlier than planned and managed to stay focused?

Hi Kaalin,

I have started early although I am not too fussed about loosing more. It was easier than I thought and if you do go on holiday and have just a one protein meal a day you should be fine. I still drink loads of water but do have the odd diet coke funnily I am not mad about the taste now. If you stick to the rules you will be fine. And upping the exercise is vital now.
The big rule is plan plan plan make sure you know what your meal is going to be. when you are on holiday it will be more difficult but stay away from carbs and you should be just fine.

Thanks for your reply Tange. Having slept on it and feeling much more certain about my decision this morning. I have texted my LLC this morning as I'm a bit confused what to do as my developers meeting is tomorrow and I with the holiday in less than a week I need to know what's what so hoping to hear back today or early tomorrow. I hope I'm making the right decision, I do believe I am. I do want to lose a bit more, but figured the whole exercise thing was the way to go as well as being careful (although I'm going to have to be careful forever anyway - really don't want to go back there!). I'm not necessarily fancying a chinese or chocolate or any of the things that got me to that place I was at before LL. I'm looking forward to healthy food - I can't wait to try sugarfree jelly again! I feel as headstrong as I did when i first started LL so hopefully it will have as positive impact!

Just spoken to LLC, all ready to make a start on Tuesday! I'm excited (and scared!) now. She's also said, that I can change my mind if I like when I come back from the holiday so I feel like all will not be lost if I feel I have made a mistake! See you on the RTM board Tange :) xxx

Back