RTM early?

hannahwil2002

Hi all,

I've just finished week 6 in the foundation stage of LL. I've lost nearl 2 stone so far and have about 1 stone left to lose. I caved in on Christmas day and treated myself to a child's size dinner and even a slice of cake. Didn't feel guilty until the next day, especially as my 6 week weigh-in was 2 days after! Decided to have the weigh-in anyway, teaching me a lesson if I had put weight on, but i was the same, out of ketosis, but the same weight!

Have been considering losing the final stone myself through healthy eating and exercise! Fed up with the loose skin appearing and extra stretch marks on my boobs that were never there before! Fitting into my target jeans this morning has helped me make a final decision that I'm going to stop LL in 2 weeks and go it alone / speed up into the management side of things - for financial reasons as well as the visable side effects!

Has anyone else finished the foundation side early?

Hx

Hi Hannah,

Purely statistically speaking, 90% of people who do that put the weight back on.

Its ultimately your decision but if you think about it what is 4 more weeks.

Good luck with which ever decision you make.

I agree with Tange.....you may be the acception to the rule, and for your sake I hopeou are - but to put it clearly - everyone I have met that completed RTM has maintained upwards of 3 years.

Everyone I have met that stopped the program before completing it, gaine ALL plus some of their weight back.

They all had great intentions of going it along, through healthy eating and exercise, and none of htem acheived that.

You have already invested a great deal of time and money - to leave now, take a risk at putting it all bac on, and then being out the money and back where ou started.

Maybe you will be successfl - but personally, I would not take the chance. No one has proved it succesful yet.

Good luck.

Back