RTM losses?

katalena

Enjoying life!
Could you give me an idea of your weight losses during RTM?

Thank you folks :)

Kat xx

Hi Kat,

I'm just into week 6 and I've lost between 7-9lb, not sure exactly as I went on holiday at the end of RTM before being weighed and was away for 2 weeks, so when I came back the losses were for over one week in developers and 2 weeks in RTM.

I've not started on the trigger foods yet so no idea if I will put a bit on...will have to wait and see.

Hi Kat,

I have lost 10lbs on RTM to date, however everyone is different and as I have started trigger weeks, I am preparing myself for some potential gains.

Mel

hi there
i lost then gained and ended up 1lb heavier at the end
(see losses etc below)

daisy x

Personally on the post-abstinence RTM I lost nothing at all, my losses stopped after the initial 1lb on week 1! But in turn I'm an extremely slow weight loser, so it's very much down to the individual body chemistry.
Usually it seems that whatever you lose in RTM - will be regained as 'water weight' during the course of the 12 week reintroduction to food program.

Hope this helps. x

I lost 4 or 5 pounds in the initial weeks - then bread week came - did nothing other then follow instructions explicitly and gained 8 - YES, 8! pounds!! Cut out bread the following 2 weeks, and that dissappeard. Opened my eyes to how my body reacts to bread! ;)

Ended 12 weeks of RTM at exactly the same weight that I started it.

:)

I lost throughout, as you can see, but was too obsessive with portions and mix of foods (didn't especially follow the triggers either).

Post RTM have eaten entirely 'normally' and regained ~ 10lb (but been stable now for past 5 weeks) which I suspect was really glycogen & water weight that I should have put back in RTM if I'd followed the rules rigidly :)

OMG.....I'm not looking forward to bread week!!

Back