rtm wi no 4...

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
and i lost............................................
1lb:8855:
i have to say im happy though, i drank ALOT this week, so to me it just proves, i can have fun but remain in control!! wohooo!! :D

Congratulations you! Really, well done!

and i lost............................................
1lb:8855:
i have to say im happy though, i drank ALOT this week, so to me it just proves, i can have fun but remain in control!! wohooo!! :D

Amazing, you have done so well to loose the weight that fast. You look fantastic!

thank u :)
im pure delighted with myself lol!! xxx

Catz - that's amazing... 10lbs since starting RTM! Jeez louise!! :)

Are you the odd one out at meetings, or is everyone getting losses like this...

"When I grow up I want to be a Catz!!" Anna 2009

A xxx

Bloody hell woman you're gonna dissapear :p well done hun you deserve it :D

Emma xXx

excuse u anna ur older than me....na na na na na lol!!!

but in ans to ur question, there is only 2 of us doing rtm (3in my group), the other girl sts on her first week, and had her first weigh in since 3 weeks ago and was up 4lb!! (she "enjoyed xmass" as she said lol)

im up on 1000 cals now this week, and dont plan on drinking this week (could change lol), so will be interesting to see how next week's wi goes etc!!

thanks fym...even though there is DEF still enough of me to stay ere lol!! xxx

Love your new pic

Hey Catz,
You look fab. Glad RTM is oing well for you.
Good luck for 2009. xx

Catz, your doing fantastic! Your losses on RTM are great you must be so pleased!
I've got a long way to go yet but the thought of re-introducing food and not putting weight on scares me! Did you worry about this?
LLC says that it's the most common fear entering in to RTM, so I know I'm not completely bonkers!! lol!
Your doing so well and looking fab, congratulations.

thank u everyone :) im getting contacts so thought id see how i look without my glasses!!

mary i do worry bout putting on weight, but imo im sticking very closely to the rtm plan, i keep an eye daily on my cals consumed and if i do go over cals one day i reduce on the next day.
this to me is a BIG thing, cause before if i went over, id either eat normal or go over again the next day. i would never compensate for those cals that im over by!

and also im not afraid of "hunger" or being hungry. i like to now ride the hunger out as long as i can if its between meals, proving to me that i dont always have to have something in my mouth.

woohoo im learning something!! xxx

ls to tell u the truth, i cant!!
i often think...oh wow i havent had anything in "x" hours.....but never understand what or how i didnt think bout it!! i enjoy the hole break tween f**d, and never notice it till its nearly time for a meal again!

ill keep an eye on it tomooro and see if i can offer help xxx

well done chic, ive noticed mine is very content!! i dealt with my meals very good today and didnt have loads of cals left after 7, but i notice im very content after a meal, and really dont want anything. this feeling can last for a good while after f**d and usually only starts stopping near a meal!! this is when i then dont notice that its "x" hours since i ate!!

Back