RTM?

Thanks for your speedy replies everyone! =)

The only reason i was a little mixed up is because my old councillor said that you still lost lots of weight on RTM so when the new one told me you usually end up around the weight you started it i was a bit confused!

I really don't mind waiting until my target weight to start RTM because at least that way i'll know defo end up where i want to be.

Thanks for all your kind words about my weight loss so far =D although, the diet is getting much harder as days go by. I have managed to stay completely abstinent during LL (and i'm pretty sure i have the willpower to keep it that way during this last bit!) but it's getting so much more difficult than it was a few months ago. I think it's because i'm so close to my target now (only 1st 13lbs to go! =D) that i keep wanting the losses to go quicker than they are lol

Thanks again for all your responses - it's made up my mind to wait until my target to start RTM =)

x x x x x x

I for one will be keep in a beady eye on your progress! You're an inspiration :D

i wish it didnt cost so much, well £10 a day doesnt sound too much i guess £2.50 per meal sounds even better but when you tot up how much you have spent so far its like "ouch" but its so worth it isnt it

oh its worth it alright.

but using your same logic.

£2.50 for a bowl of porridge (get a 1kg sack for about that)
£2.50 for some milk flavering (dunno what nesquick costs, but im sure a pack costs close to that)
£2.50 for a cuppa soup (box is less than that)
£2.50 for a chocolate/cereal bar (get one for about 60p can you not....ive not bought anything like that for years)

so yeah its worth it and the added value from being on LL is great...but it aint cheap.

but then lets be honest £25 for glorified cheese on toast from pizzahut.

Anyway, what price can you put on health thats the point. If I dont have to spend my life worrying about taking pills and injecting insulin for the

very true Flex and thats what you need to keep telling yourself

Back