Rubbish CDC

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    So tonight is the second week she has not turned up with my order, which, I might add, I emailed to her to smooth the process.
    Last time at least she rang, but not a peep today. I have a few more packs to keep going but I am bluddy annoyed. After all, she has never weighed me, I dont make ANY demands of her (unlike you lovely Mini, without whom I couldnt cope) except to require my packs every week.

Any good "reasons" for swapping I could use, and then try to find another CDC locally please? I am a coward & dont want to be rude to her, as she has at least lways been pleasant to me.

Thanks guys!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Where do you live hun? I'm just wondering whether it's the same (old) CDC that i had. I have thankfully changed CDC now and the support i get is amazing. I would definately switch if you can. Some CDC's even come to your home.

4. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    sorry to hear that Sez, does she come to you or do you go to her?

I'd def find another one. Mine is pretty crap too:mad:

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    She does come to my home as she said most of her clent pref it that way. I do too, so long as she DOES come!!

Want2bthin , I live in Weymouth. Dont know how long she has been in this area......

6. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Not the same as me then, i'm in Bristol. I had exactly the same problem. The best thing i did was change CDC's. I would say that you are best to phone cd and they sometimes have a list of more cdc's that aren't on the website. There could be someone just round the corner!

7. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You dont need a reason to change. If you are not happy then have a look on the web site. There will be a list of CDC's and you will find the ones local to you. I hope that you get satisfaction soon.

I must add that not all CDC's are like yours. Hopefully you will find a good one as there are many of us out there.

8. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I hope you find a more reliable one! Her non showing is not acceptable in my opinion! xx

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya, yeah you shoud def change cdc. thats a disgrace there is lots of good ones out there

becky x

10. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have just recently changed cdc in the last 2 weeks and i'm so pleased I did. It took me a while to pluck up the courage but my new cdc didn't even ask why I had changed. It's definately made the whole process of ss alot easier.
    I would definately recommend changing.

11. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Hi Sez, Sorry you haven't had the support from your CDC, this diet is hard enough, but it does help having a good counsellor spurring you on. Hope you get sorted with a reliable and supportive counsellor soon :) x

12. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks everyone, waiting to see if she calls tonight, if not I'll be rapidly hunting out a new one!!

Will I be able to swap over fairly quickly, as am concerned I might run out of packs? If I cant then I guess Atkins style eating would keep me in ketosis?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.