Rubbish CDC

Sez

has started again!!
So tonight is the second week she has not turned up with my order, which, I might add, I emailed to her to smooth the process.
Last time at least she rang, but not a peep today. I have a few more packs to keep going but I am bluddy annoyed. After all, she has never weighed me, I dont make ANY demands of her (unlike you lovely Mini, without whom I couldnt cope) except to require my packs every week.

Any good "reasons" for swapping I could use, and then try to find another CDC locally please? I am a coward & dont want to be rude to her, as she has at least lways been pleasant to me.

Thanks guys!

Where do you live hun? I'm just wondering whether it's the same (old) CDC that i had. I have thankfully changed CDC now and the support i get is amazing. I would definately switch if you can. Some CDC's even come to your home.

sorry to hear that Sez, does she come to you or do you go to her?

I'd def find another one. Mine is pretty crap too:mad:

She does come to my home as she said most of her clent pref it that way. I do too, so long as she DOES come!!

Want2bthin , I live in Weymouth. Dont know how long she has been in this area......

Not the same as me then, i'm in Bristol. I had exactly the same problem. The best thing i did was change CDC's. I would say that you are best to phone cd and they sometimes have a list of more cdc's that aren't on the website. There could be someone just round the corner!

You dont need a reason to change. If you are not happy then have a look on the web site. There will be a list of CDC's and you will find the ones local to you. I hope that you get satisfaction soon.

I must add that not all CDC's are like yours. Hopefully you will find a good one as there are many of us out there.

I hope you find a more reliable one! Her non showing is not acceptable in my opinion! xx

I have just recently changed cdc in the last 2 weeks and i'm so pleased I did. It took me a while to pluck up the courage but my new cdc didn't even ask why I had changed. It's definately made the whole process of ss alot easier.
I would definately recommend changing.

Hi Sez, Sorry you haven't had the support from your CDC, this diet is hard enough, but it does help having a good counsellor spurring you on. Hope you get sorted with a reliable and supportive counsellor soon :) x

Thanks everyone, waiting to see if she calls tonight, if not I'll be rapidly hunting out a new one!!

Will I be able to swap over fairly quickly, as am concerned I might run out of packs? If I cant then I guess Atkins style eating would keep me in ketosis?

Back