rubbish day, blew it a bit

Chunky Madwife

Well yesterday was a disaster from start to finish. Had to get up at 4.30, caught a train at 5.40 to get me work for 7. At 6.45 the train had to terminate due to line damage and I was left on a cold damp platform for half an hour follwed by another hour in a waiting room, followed by a 30 minute bus trip in a cold bus. Brrr. Finally got to work two hours late. Had a very busy day and my train home was late by two hours. All I had all day was a bar at 7, and a shake at 14.00. Plus a bar at home at 22.00. Got home and ended up having a chicken kebab as I wad feeling so cold tired and sorry for myself.

However I blew it because I forgot to ask for no bread, and ended up scoffing the pitta. Then two fairy cakes and a babybell. Am so angry with myself today as I was just getting myself back into ketosis after a slip up on friday. What a waste.

Ah well it was good at the time. Back on the total solution wagon after weigh-in on Friday

I find myself getting more easily led at the moment and I am not quite half way. Can't seem to get motivated and OH is the same.

Sorry for ranting. Had to get it off my chest.

Sorry you had a rubbish day Madwife. Sometimes just having a good old rant makes everything better.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself down.

x

I'm sorry chunky :( don't worry too much it wasn't that much food and today is a new day. I know it may be hard at work but try and drink a lot of water today incase you feel a bit hungry after yesterday. Good luck for Friday hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww hun sounds like you had the day from hell!! I think you did bloody well with just a chicken kebab and cupcake I would have had at least 3 cans o magners to wash it down after that day lol..
Chin up chick get right back into it cos summers comming and you're gonna look fabulous !!!!!!! XXXXXXXX

omg!!! all that commuting ontop of your shift!!!! thats some trip and a long long day for you! I live 10 mins from my unit and come home utterly exhausted- hats off to you!

eating when had a stressful day- i dont think theres one person on here who isnt prone to that.

rant away ............ (((hugs)))

I missed you chunky! You are doing so well, working nights and travelling. I suggest you just pause an look at what you have already achieved. Its magnificent. You are a success, not a failure. But you are also a human being and we are prone to occasional failure. Ignore it, look forward not back (it cannot be undone) - and feel the excitement of achieving your goal. You are well on the way and inspiring me no end.
GSQ

Well, I was good on Thursday, but today I had the most awful headache and felt generally ill. I have had some sensible food, and am planning a nice evening in with friends on Saturday for a few glasses of wine and chat, so I have decided to take a few days off of Exante completely and chill out for a few days.

NOT caving in and giving up, just having a short break. I was so tired and ill looking this last week at work that people were commenting. So a short break and a fresh start in a few days is required.

Thank you for your lovely messages, will be here and hereabouts anyway xxx

NOT caving in and giving up, just having a short break. I was so tired and ill looking this last week at work that people were commenting. So a short break and a fresh start in a few days is required.

Well done, its your body and your life. You are listening to yourself, take a break, rest a bit and get ready to go again.
You will probably have a magic loss when you restart, you are doing so well.

GSQ

Last edited:
Back