Extra Easy Rubbish day

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i had a really rubbish first day. I blew it on rich tea biscuits.
but i have picked myself off, brushed it under the carpet, and started again today. I am going to reduce my Syns to 10 a day for the rest of the week (i know that you are officially not mean to do this ;)) and here's hoping for a better rest of the week.
I am having a roast dinner here at work today but i am just having the meat and veg and small amount of gravy (which i have allowed for).

Well done for putting it to one side and taking back the reigns Hun. It happens and could have been a lot worse than a few rich tea biscuits (which are the lower synned biscuits anyway!).

xx

I think your old ways creeped back, so a few biscuits wouldn't hurt, lol.. Once I have one, I have more.. So if you are gonna have any, then look at getting small packs of 2 or 3, so you know that once they are gone, thats say.. 3 syns. Try planning ahead and have a stock of low syn'd treats in a bag, should the fancy take you ;), lol.. I'm sure today will be a good one :), what have you planned for your food?

xx

No, not an omen - it just shows you are human lol!

If we were all perfect, none of us would be on SW because we'd all be the size that we wanted to be.

I am starting to realise that this is a journey and not just a diet - you're bound to have ups and downs but the main thing is that you dust yourself down, keep calm and carry on!

As my signature says, you only fail if you give up trying...

Good luck! :)

thank you ever so much for your encouragement.
Eternalflame the biscuits are at work (i dont eat them at home).
I havent eaten any today, i picked one up and then said to myself to i really want it, the answer was no, so i threw it away.
x

I'm a person who can't just have one biscuit I have to have 4 or 5, so I have now cut them from my diet completely and don't even have them as a synned treat... It might work for you. We all have our weaknesses, mine are latte's, I am still having them but I syn the extra milk I have and these are my once or twice a day 'treat'. Can you find something you love which is low in syns... but you know you can have them within your syn allowance?

I'm a person who can't just have one biscuit I have to have 4 or 5, so I have now cut them from my diet completely and don't even have them as a synned treat... It might work for you. We all have our weaknesses, mine are latte's, I am still having them but I syn the extra milk I have and these are my once or twice a day 'treat'. Can you find something you love which is low in syns... but you know you can have them within your syn allowance?

that is a great idea. OOH just thought "pink n whites" How many syns does anyone know

Back