Rubbish Start to a Friday......

lauraekeegan

:( Need some cheering up.

Had a fight with the overgrown boy (husband) and we've not really spoken since yesterday, got news at the hospital yesterday that I need an operation that will leave me immobile for a minimum of 3 months, fell and took the skin off my knee and hurt my foot taking my daughter to school this morning and then, to top it all, made myself porridge, left it in the microwave too long and it bubbled over everywhere so I only had a wee drop.

Someone up there has it in for me today!

Big hugs Laura, does sound pants. Hope your day gets better and try and keep smiling as there is always someone worse off. I had one off these days not so long ago and feel better than ever. Hope you and hubby sort things out soon as that doesn't help. Xx

Don't worry about yesterday Laura it will only get better :) Just keep your head up and keep focused on your goal dispite all the things that is happening. I have given up on my cambridge diet Journey to go for Diet chef but if there is one thing that the cambridge diet teaches is that it makes you identify that food is over-rated. you don't need food just because you have had a bad day. I Hope you are feeling better today :D

Thanks for the nice messages. Stuck to the diet despite my usual tendencies to reach for food and wine when I'm upset so feeling happy with myself for that!

Thanks again everyone! Xxx

Had such bad Friday too and an shocked I diving cave in at a million opportunities to eat. Have only been doing this 7 days now but I don't want to Break so early on but I'm finding it hard x food is my comforter and what I turn too when sad stressed bored happy etc

Hey Nomi

Food is my comforter too which is probably why I am the size I am. I got through Friday and I'm so glad I did. I got weighed today and lost 12lbs in my first week. That has certainly put a huuuugggeee smile on my face.

Stick with it and if you need to sound off, message me. Don't reach for food!

Laura
Xxxxx

Thanks Picklefifi!

I couldn't believe it when I stood on the scales! Delighted is an understatement! It has made be determined to stick to it! You've just started, right? xx

Yep, first wi tomorrow evening!! Already felt a difference in my work uniform & feeling positive! I find comfort in wine not food so am coping ok during the day, just miss my wine in the evening but haven't caved yet! :)

Ha ha pickle, me too!!! At my happiest when I've got a large glass of red in my hand and am cooking for family and friends. Good luck for the weigh in! X

Thanks BigLinz, I really, really hope so! Looking forward to my weigh i on Sunday. If I get even 1 off then I'll be under 19 stone which I haven't been for a year :)

Fingers crossed! My mother in law is here from Ireland for the weekend with her friend. I've just made them and my husband and daughter fish, chips and peas with bread and butter for their tea and didn't even pinch a chip! I know this might not last for ever but I will be delighted if I can get through the next 3 weeks till my hols. :)

Back