Rubbish time + standing down

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hi

I am having a really really rubbish time right now. Bad news after bad news seems to be coming my way :hitthefan: and I am feeling very low, and completely devastated right now to be honest. Have had more bad news today and in a state.

I have only just got back on the diet and back in to ketosis yesterday, and not planning to break that, but it is going to be a tough few days and I need some time to pull myself together. Don't know if I will be around much or not to be honest, but if I disappear for a while I will be back when things are a bit smoother in my life.

In light of this I need to leave the team challenge. I am currently the leader of team 3, but could do without the added pressure right now. If the other members of team 3 can please decide who is taking over and recruit another member to replace me? Its just one more bit of pressure I could do without right now, Im sure all will understand.

oh Bishbosh, you poor thing. I am sorry to hear you have had more bad news. You really do deserve a break from all the hassle! Good on you for keeping on with the diet, you will really feel much better for not giving up on that. We're all here for you if you need us. Take care of yourself x

(((((((((big hugs hun)))))))))) hope you're ok xxxx

hope everything gets better soon for you. big hug xx

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having a rough time.....we're here for you if you need to vent/share/cry/whatever......I'm sending you a virtual hug and sincerely hope things pick up soon for you hun. x

Hi Bish Bosh,
Sorry you are having such a tough time, hope things improve soon. x

hey BishBosh...sorry to hear ur havin a tough time :(

take care of you.....let us know how ur doin :)

hugs

Debz xx

Truly sorry Bish that its rough for you at the moment.
Hopefully it wont be long before you can join us again, we will be waiting to hear from you and see how you are doing.
Lynne x

Hope you're feeling more positive soon and can cope ok through this rough time.... take care of No. 1 that's the most important thing. x

Hi Caryl,

Sorry things are poo at the moment, as others have said... "you know where we are". :wave_cry:

Look after yourself - see you back here when you're ready.

Justin

PS: Thanks for the text, my back is still agony! :cry:

awwwwwwww hun hope you feel stronger and better soon.xxxxx

Hope things look brighter for you very soon. Take care of yourself and come back you are ready

Back