Ruby C's diary

RubyC

Well hello!

I've decided to start a diary here to record my progress and more importantly, be held accountable. I am sick of starting 'diets' or calorie counting, following it for 6 days and the going out of control.

I lost a lot of weight 5 years ago, from 14st 7ish to about 10st. I have managed to maintain pretty well but over the past year I've crept back up to nearer 11st and I really need to get a handle on this now before I really start to spiral. I was never 100% happy with the 10st, I have tried for years to get down to 9st 7 and a few times made it there, but always shot back up again. For now I'd be happy just with the 10st again.

Anyway...I have no excuses anymore. I no longer work in an office (constant cakes, chocolate, biscuits to avoid) and can have all my meals at home. I am currently studying in a different city to where my BF works so I'm not doing that relationship thing of eating out a lot and large cosy meals in together (although I think that's what got me to this point).

So, I will be calorie counting with exercise and a focus on healthy foods. I need to cut down on diet coke, mullerlights and those artificial low calories hot chocolates, I swear I could get through about 5 sachets a day.

My start weight is 10st 10.

Here goes!

Good luck :)

Thank you!

Well Day 1 is done and went quite well...

B: oats so simple (addicted to these) + yoghurt
L: chips using a baked potato the SW way + roasted broccoli, garlic and cauliflower with a bit of low fat cheddar sprinkled on the chips - lush!
D: had to be quick so had covent garden soup, the meatball and pasta one

S: options hot choc x2

I also managed a little 2 mile run.

Total cals today: 1,216

Amazing considering I feel like I've had loads. Might have something else later if I'm hungry as due to the run my total allowed for today was 1,515.

Well done! You got loads of cals left for a treat later :)

Back