Ruby's weight loss mission begins!

Hello everyone!

I joined Slimming world last week and have been pinching tips and recipes from this forum all week. I thought it was about time I signed up and said hi! I also have some good news to shout about. Here goes:

I LOST 10 AND A HALF POUNDS IN MY FIRST WEEK!

At my first weigh in last week I was 16st 13lb (to my horror!). I haven't set my target weight yet, but I think I'll aim for 10st.

Thank you all for your SW tips and recipes. I hope I'll be able to contribute some helpful things soon too.

Lots of love,

Ruby

Hi Ruby,

I posted on the other thread that you posted on too but welcome to minimins and well done on an amazing first week. Delighted that you've made a start and so brave to do it now.

Good luck and see you on the SW forums !!

Gail x

Thanks everyone! I think I may have undone some of that hard work last night when I went for a christmas meal with my friends. I caved in and had dolcelatte cheese sauce all over my steak- whoops!

I got straight back onto SW today though so hopefully it won't be too disappointing at my next weigh in.

I was thinking about using minimins to record a food diary, but I'm worried it'll make me obsess about food if I'm logging in every two minutes to record what I'm eating. Any thoughts?

Lots of love,
Ruby

Well done for getting straight back on plan.

I've had loads of meals out since starting SW and it hasn't affected my losses noticeably. Sometimes I try to stick to plan completely and other times I try to have the best option of the things that I would like but have pretty much what I want (including pudding on a number of occasions). Eating out is a part of life for me (not frequently but regularly enough) that I have to deal with it.

I'm looking forward to hearing your next WI and hope you have a good week.

Gail x

Back