RugbyKirstys Road to Target

hey hun,

wow 10lbs lighter! those scales would be my new best friend! lol! seems like your doing really well! good two weeks ay?! hope your all ok today.

xxx

Have an apple or some other low cal fruit to keep you going :) x

I got to boots. My new scales are definatley wrong, but im happy my body fat has dropped from 52% to 37%!!

Congrats on your progress that's fantastic! :D

MY dinner has been 2 eggs (200 cals) 50g of motzerella (175 cals) 2 waffles (210 cals) and salad = 585 cals. I still have 200 left so i had a WW yoghurt at 45 cals and the rest went on a packet of those mystery flavour walkers crisps.

Im not gunna lie tomorrow will b very tough with no idea when im gunna have dinner as im at uni 9 til at least half 7. Ill try and stick to plan as much as i can. :)

Started off well today. Have had my porridge again :)

Not been to bad today so far.

I have had a porridge this morning. My mid morning snack was a Go Ahead bar and ive now had my lunch. Ive had A Chicken Sandwhich 257 calories, and a packet of crisps (189 cals). Ive also had a sugar free Red Bull that is 7 1/2 calories.
I need all the energy I can get at the moment, and I feel rubbish as I got a crap grade for a piece of work I thought I did well on. So I really wanted to reach for the chocolate and sweets but I didnt. IT wouldnt make me feel any better and Id probebly feel worse afterwards.

I would be the same if I had a crappy day, well done on keeping going :) xx

Good Luck! Jen259.

Yesterday I didn't do too badly really. Didnt reach for anything to naughty and I didn't even go over my calories to much.

My days food was.
Brekkie - Porridge
Snack - Go Ahead Bar Slices
Lunch- Chicken Salad Sandwhich,(257 cals) 'Posh' Crisps (189) and a Red bull Sugar free. (7 1/2 cals)
Snack- WW Cookies (80 cal 2 cookies)
Dinner- Sauasge Roll (347 cals) , 4 mini waffles (130 cals) , Salad and a WW Yoghurt (54 cals)

For someone who had a day off the wagon, i dont think ive done to badly, but what i will say is ive not touched choc or sweets for 3 weeks now and i feel so much better for it.

Back on the wagon today. x

ooo well done hun! looks like your doing well!!

did you opt for the oaty cookies instead of the choc ones?! xxx

Yep! :) I even know where my boyfriends stash of chocolate is and im not even tempted to go and rumage. Im loving being chocolate free!

How are you getting on with Atkins xx

Well, im having quite a boring and busy day today.

My boyf went to uni, came back and then went off out again. Hes now off to work and then football so i wont see him till like half 10, but as hes meeting his mate ill make it more like 12. I hate days like today. I dont see anyone and the weather is rubbish so i cant go out either.

So, ill be a little bored today so im going to do some dissertation work today as i have a presentation next Tuesday and then ill be probebly doing some exercise on a DVD that ive brought. Ive just got my bursary from uni through aswell now. That could be dangerous, internet shopping.

Ive also been turned down for two job interviews this week so im feeling quite cac about that too. Its a wonder i havnt just broken my lent promise.

Today so far I have had to eat

Breakfast - SF meal bar
Snack- Quavers
Lunch - 2 WW Wraps and salad and a drizzle of Tom Sauce
Snack- Go Ahead Bar .
Dinner-

Last edited:
Just put my dinner in the Oven. Ive got a WW Lasagna (247 cals) and WW Garlic Bread (246 cals) = 493 cals. Im going to bulk out my dinner with Salad and then im going to have a WW pot for pud. I have 700 cals for dinner (600 for dinner, then the evening snack i havnt had yet) so that would all add up to 667 which is fine, and ill leave it at that for what im gunna have for the rest of the Night. Im so looking forward to the garlic bread. Havnt had bread in 3 weeks .

Sounds so yummy! Well done for keeping on track despite having a crappy time :) Keep up the good work! x

Thanks hun, your doing so well too.
I would love to be your weight but what scares me is that Im ment to be between 7 and 10 stone. haha not gunna happen.

Had a bit of a wake up call this evening. One of the main reasons i embarked on my weight loss journey in 2009 was that I didnt want to be turned away for IVF should i need it as I have a gynecological problem. Today it turns out my local NHS trust are turning patients away for IVF and Knee and Hip ops unless their BMI is below 35.

I don't know if I will need IVF in the future when we want to have children, but I am so glad I have made a good start on it so far. Considering its taken me 3 years to get this far!!

x x x

Wow, my dinner was amazing and soooooo filling. Ive decided to have my WW pudding pot during Waterloo Road.

Thanks, it's been tough getting here I lost my first 2 stone because my Doctor told me if I wanted to go on the pill for my acne I had to, I also had to stop smoking. I managed to do it all at once and really proud of myself for that achievement :)

I was happy with my weight for ages, but now I'm starting to feel unhappy again and would like to lose just a little bit more but I can't seem to shift it, I'm completely stuck :( I'm right at the edge of a 'healthy BMI' if I put on a pound or two more I'm considered overweight. I want to be well into the "ideal" section!

I know the feeling about the doctors and going on the pill. I had to get into the 13 stone bracket before even being considered to go on the pill. I had a stroke when I was 6 months old , so the docs were a bit dubious about if i should go on it, as its prone to contribute to weight gain (as is PCOS the condition i have) so i basically pleaded and told them I would prove it was the right decision.

When i went back to the practise nurse, in January she weighed me and told me id put on weight since the last time I was there and suggested I joined weight watchers. Thats what spurred me to kick start this and I wasnt being told I couldnt have the pill anymore. Being on it has changed my life so much, I no longer suffer from dabilitating pains that make me bed ridden, and Ive realised that since being in the 12 stone bracket my confidence is back to what to what it was when I met my boyfriend (nearly) 18 months ago, although I was heavier then. I feel much more in control now and im going into the unknown territory of weights now. Never been any lower the 12 stone 8 for a sustained period of time. I hit 12 stone 2 and then went up again within like 4 days. never saw it again.

We can do this! :)

xxx

Thought id just share a photo of myself that just disgusted me as I was looking through my old photos. Top one is old. Bottom is of me now.

Attachments

• nightoutjackie002.jpg
    nightoutjackie002.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Derby 047.jpg
    Derby 047.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 52
Back