RugbyKirstys Road to Target

Well this morning, I have had a meal bar so far and thats been it.

Am not going to have a lot to eat if I can help it, my boyfriend has just suprised me and said hes taking me out to a posh restuarnt tonight... just cos he loves me!

xx

Aww your Soo lucky to have such a romantic fella! Peter never surprises me... He always forgets valentines day and anniversaries! Lol so I always get in a sulk! Haha

Your doing well Hun I can't wait to be your weight! Lol I'm hoping if I stick with WW 100% like I have so far I could be in the 12's in a few weeks time :D exciting... I need to get to healthy weight to perhaps help with pregnancy related problems I had last time! For the next one!

Think of all the health benefits it has had on you so far! And how less likely it will be that you will need fertility treatment! I'm glad your confidence has been restored! Keep going chick good things are on the horizon for you! :D x

Wow, i just want to eat everything in sight today. Dunno whats wrong with me. Ive had my meal bar this morning, then i had a packet of wotsits, 3 slices of WW malt loaf and go ahead cookies. Ahhh!

Wow I can really see the difference between the two photos! :D Congrats on coming this far!

I'm having a few days off, I need them! Just devoured a cupcake so you're doing better than me haha!

Awh Thankyou.

I still havn't had anything extra to eat since i last posted. I did some dissertation work and fell asleep instead. Stopped me from picking I guess.

So ive done my makeup, my hair and i have my nice blue dress on from H and M. Ive definatley lost weight now i can fell it. I tried on the dress i wore for mine and my boyf year anniversary meal last sept and it slipped on me so well.
This one i definatley have the boob room for which is always good!

Im just waiting now to see where im being taken out. I don't want to overdo it too much, but if there are chips on the menu i may well be inclinded and seeing as ive done some work today it means i can do some exercise tomorrow to get the rest of the weight off for this week.

Bring on 12 stone 8!!

Hope you have a lovely night! Bet you look gorgeous :D

If you want chips - go for them! Treat yourself this one night x

I had such an amazing meal last night. I had a 3 course meal of
Calamarey for starter
Calzone Pizza (Ham and Mushroom)
Fruit Tart

So i had an evening off the SF plan. I did a workout this morning for an hour this morning to try and get some calories off.

This morning ive had nothing yet, im going to have some lunch soon though.

Attachments

• Photo0055_001.jpg
    Photo0055_001.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 41
Finally had some lunch Ive had 2 WW wraps with salad and some quavers. Im going to have a packet of WW cookies and a yoghurt just so ive had a little bit more then what I have had. Im going out tonight to watch a show but im going to make sure i don't eat out in a rush, if i do it will be a salad from mcdonalds x

I don't set foot in Burger King as I know i wont go for a salad in there.

Ive only ever had one salad in mcdonalds which was a chicken salad, you can ask for it without dressings, to get the calorie count down. Its yummy! x

So this is what ive had today, although my snacks are less calories added up then the meal bar or shakes. Ive run out of milk and only have one meal bar left.

Brekkie- WW cookies (84 cals) and WW Yoghurt (53 cals)

Lunch- 2 WW Wraps with salad and Tom Sauce (218 cals)

Snack- Quavers

Dinner- 2x Chicken Burgers (262) and 2 potato waffles - (234) and salad and Tomato Sauce = 496 cals

I also have 300 cals left over as im yet to have my two snacks and I have 100 cals left over from dinner.

Ive just had a WW ice cream - 97 cals. So i have 200 cals left.

Last edited:
I've never eaten anything from burger king either but Peter eats there n was just wondering what they are like ... Salad is zero points and it says that mcd's chicken salad is only 2pts so I guess that must cover the chicken and the dressing.. Shrugs... Maybe i'll try it next time Peter gets some thing from there :) instead of packing something!

Hope you had a lovely evening n good on ya for doing your work out this morning I also get dizzy from exercise but im still severely anaemic from my pregnancy perhaps your anaemic? Xx

hey hun,

Nope im not aneamic, ive had a blood test to check. I worry im going to black out as i did about 16 months ago, but even then they never gave me a reason for it and it just happened randomly.

Ive blown it tonight. I broke my lent promise and had some starburst but i didnt have chocolate. Now ive had it i dont want it now.

No offical weigh in for me on monday , im going to record the following weeks LOSSES!

Morning All,

I promised myself I wasn't going to weigh myself after this weekend as I went off plan quite a bit, and I want to eat loads as Im due on on Saturday.

Anyway, I weighed myself anyway despite this and Ive put on 3.2lbs which could be a combination of anything really. The water retention, the 3 course meal I had on Thursday aswell as the cheaty sweets I had on Friday and Sunday. I havnt been on plan at all, so im not going to kid myself but at least i know the number I am so i can work on it coming down for next week although i wont be any lighter, through healthy eating due to weight loss. lol
Anyway, fresh start today. I have to add though although ive been off plan, I havn't touched chocolate still.

So today, I have .
Breakfast - Porridge
Snack- Quavers
Lunch- Meal bar
Snack- WW Cookies

I have the Quavers, Mealbar and WW Cookies with me at uni.

Well, I thought i could do it but I can't. I got some pork pies from iceland for the food shopping but when i got them home it said the use by date was today and i couldn't freeze them. So, I opened the packet thinking ill have one, but in the end I ate half the pork pie and then put the rest in a box, poured vinegar on them and then put them in the bin. No more pork pies for me.

So today ive had food wise

Breakfast - Porridge
Snack- WW cookie pack
Lunch- SF meal bar
Snack- 64 cal quaver type crisps and WW yoghurt.
Dinner- Fish and Chip ovan baked meal. (401 cals), and half the pork pie (127 cals)
Snack- Im going to have an apple.

Tomorrow another day, and hopfully a better day.

Today I feel absolutley pants. Ive eaten

My shake for breakfast
A Go ahead cookies, French Fries and an apple for my snacks
ive had no lunch yet and i still have my dinner to come aswell

i have a splitting headache, a long day at uni and just want to go home ad go to bed.

Hiya. I've been reading (lurking!) this forum for a while. I started sf a while ago but have been playing at it and not properly sticking to it. I am trying to stick to it today and I am at Uni today too and desperate to give up and eat eat eat! I have had a chocolate shake for breakfast, then had a no added sugar orange drink. I've decided that I am going to have a jacket potato with beans and salad for lunch rather than my shake and have my shake at home for tea. I did that yesterday and it saved the day diet wise.

What are you studying at Uni? Hope you have a good day diet wise :)

Hi,
Im studying a Sports development degree. Its called Sport and Community leadership with the aim of getting the yoff into sport and keeping them there.

Today ive ended up going off course, all i want to do is eat. ive had a few custard creams but im hoping to pull it bac with a low ish calorie dinner of WW Beef ravioli and WW garlic bread.

Fingers crossed this is just a blip and ill be right back on trac tomorrow xx

Oh that sounds good. I'm in my final year of mental health nursing.

I ended up going off track. I have my planned jacket potato, beans and salad. Then on my way home from Uni my brakes failed and I nearly crashed, I thought I was going to die! Got home and did what I always do to make me feel better and ate!
Had eggs chips and beans but a big portion :-( Had some chocolate too. Oh well.

Back on it tomorrow.

Back