Rumours of a Newcastle butcher with syn free sausages!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
A lady in my group last night told me there is a butcher in Greens market ( Newcastle) who sells syn free sausages!!!
Wondered if anyone on here is from the area and knows if its true?
Oh please oh please be true!!!

From SW on FB:

Theres a slimming world approved butchers in the market in Newcastle.... Next door to the MS place, Most things are syn free, Our consultant had info this week x

If you know what they're on about?

I hope you find them - I am green with envy if you do! At a class I went to about 8 years ago the consultant used to bring a shedload from her local butchers & they were blooming delicious!

If anyone knows of any butchers in the Lincoln area let me know so I can get my fix lol!

From SW on FB:

Theres a slimming world approved butchers in the market in Newcastle.... Next door to the MS place, Most things are syn free, Our consultant had info this week x

If you know what they're on about?

Im wondering if its Grainger market next to the M&S cheapy stall thing?

Let me know hun - Im from Sunderland but I will defo pop thru and stock up!!!

Will do - if I don't get there today I'll defo get there tomorrow as I'm going to the market for fruit :)

Googled (again!):

The butchers at Granger market (Newcastle) do their own SW approved burgers, sausages and mince.

Sounds like the one. :)

My local butcher (15 miles out of town) does them. They are tasty but they're quite crumbly and they take ages to cook. And they are expensive :(

But you can eat them guilt-free until you burst :8855:

good stuff - thanks hun x

Googled (again!):

The butchers at Granger market (Newcastle) do their own SW approved burgers, sausages and mince.

Sounds like the one. :)

My local butcher (15 miles out of town) does them. They are tasty but they're quite crumbly and they take ages to cook. And they are expensive :(

But you can eat them guilt-free until you burst :8855:

He he - I find that with the morrisons eat smart - they fall to bits and they are 1/2 a syn each

Well guys, I've just been to the market and you will be happy to hear that the butchers next to the M&S thingy sell syn free pork sausages, burgers and lean minced beef....wahoooo! There are signs up everywhere saying they have been approved by SW. I am officially a happy girlie. Trip to the market with money tomorrow methinks :) enjoy...!! x

wooooooooooohooooooooooo
Im off to the toon!

My consultant is checking this info as someone mentioned it in group on Monday.

Apparently he had been stripped of this by the powers that be at SW so not sure if it is legitimate yet, he could be using the banners without permission.

It is the one in grainger market that I am talking about, there is also suppossed to be one in jarrow I believe, but I didnt get the address.

Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Back