Step 1 Sole Source + Running to the toilet!!!

Harper'sMummy

I am on my first day and I think I have been to the toilet more times today than I have in the past year... Does this get any better? Will I be going this much everyday? Ahhhhh

I am on day 22 and have never peed as much in my life :eek: and unfortunately it continues all through the night for me, I am up 4 and sometimes 5 times every single night :eek:

Nice...four to five times per night...that's like in pregnancy all over again....haha.

Three months in and it's calmed down a lot. I go hiking a couple of times a week for 3 hours, and I used to have to stop (in the middle of a field) at least three times. Now I'm able to go a whole walk without peeing! ;-) You'll pee more than you used to, definitely, because your body doesn't have to extract water the way it does with food, but it *does* decrease. There's a light at the end of the tunnel!

I forgot how much you pee lol, 4 days with a good water intake and I'm sick of it.... Been using a different cubicle each time just to add variety! Wore a belt other day and oh boy that was a pain in the backside!

Yeah I didn't factor in the whole what goes in must come out thing and we had swimming and shopping and my partner got pretty over it pretty quick! I didn't get up during the night but I made sure I finished my 3L before I had my dinner so I could have a green tea after dinner then get it al out before bed.

I think I'm peeing more than when I was pregnant!! It's a joke!! Gotta start all over again today haha

Crazydiamond I like your thinking... Unluckily I'm at home so I only have the choice of one toilet! Haha

It does calm down a bit.....although I did have to get up once in the night a few days ago lol x

I think I just sleep through it because I have a one year old and sleep is valuable haha

It's worth it tho. I'm only on day four and already my skin snaps back on the back of my hand...before it shrank back like an old lady's. wahooo!

Has anyone found it hard to maintain the high water intake on a busy day or a day when you know it will be harder to go more often?

Its harder on a busy day but I always make sure I have had about 1500 before I go out (i am usually up around 6am so that is quite easy for me) and I take 500mls with me to drink in the car and always stop at some point for a large decaf or more water so I still manage to fit it all in

That's a good plan... get it all in, in the morning. I always end up trying at the end of the night to finish it haha

I try to get a lot in first thing, and then another litre in the evening. I'm a bit rubbish at spreading it through the day!

Back