running up that hill

rulle

Hi everyone !

Im new here, and today I started my Cambridge Diet ! Today at my CDC I was 71.4kg (25.5 BMI) and my first target weight would be 65kg. Im 168cm.

I had baby just exactly 1 year ago, and before pregnancy I was around 55kg. I know I probably never will be 55kg again, but 60-65 would be good enough for me..

Im still a bit confused, since I "couldn't" start from step 1, and my CDC said I should start from step 2. So 3 products and one hi-protein meal a day. Anyone tried this one ? Will I lost any weight with this ? I keep reading how people lost like 18 pounds in 5 weeks.. :sigh:

Ok, I am pretty positive about this, even it does not sound like that ! My "normal" eating schedule is pretty crappy, so eating 4 meals per day should be fine with me. Now I've been doing pretty much like this: morning coffee, lunch nothing (maybe some unhealthy snack or pastry), dinner :big plate of something (we cook healthy food anyway, but normally with pasta or rice etc), and then in evening snacks like maybe chips or chocolate.. And I used to drink lots of coca-cola..

So now I wish that I will find balance in my meals and also lost this terrible post pregnancy fat ! USH ! :mad:

So, 2nd week started here and -2,5kg ! To be honest, I haven't been really strict about eating rules, so it goes more like I have 2 shakes per day, and for dinner I have salad with something. Yesterday I even had tiny piece of peppered mackerel with my salad, and it was really, really nice ! Well I'm counting my calories with myfitnesspal iPad app, and anyway I dont get over 800-900cals per day. Im a bit suprised about that, because I feel like I'm eating well and don't really have to keep myself in hunger..

Still it feels really hard to drink over 2l water per day.. have to admit that cant really do that.

One thing I noticed which I think it kinda strange, I keep sweating like a little pig ! Disgusting.. Does somebody have same ?

So, its 6.8 and im 69kg !

Back