Russell Brand biography

Janey

Intuitive Eater
I am reading the biography on Russell Brand at the moment by Tanith Carey. Any excuse to read about my favourite man!! :whistle:

I am reading the biography on Russell Brand at the moment by Tanith Carey. Any excuse to read about my favourite man!! :whistle:

Is it good Janey? I find him a very watchable presenter and in many ways reminds me of the Jonny Depp character in Pirates of the Carribean. He is, as you would most probably agree, a very attractive man!

I may buy it if you think it's good.

Luckymargex

I gather that Russell is going to bring out his own autobiography but I couldn't wait! This book is wonderful - so much lovely detail about Russell's life and some great photos too.

I love him, he's so sexy and funny, and very unique!

There was an article of him in the Heat magazine dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow and it wasn't until I saw his name by the photo that I realised it was him and not Johnny Depp so you are right about the likeness!!

A great read. :)

I used to really like him but think that particularly on the last series of BBBM hes just become over the top, over inflated and not funny. I found him quite embarrasing to watch on it, especially when he flogged to death the same 'jokes' day in and day out. I was glad to hear he wasnt doing the next series. I dont think its the right type of thing for him.

I saw him on Johnathon Ross' show and he was absolutely hilarious - it was almost hard to believe it was the same person.

I think Russell is very different than he was on BBBM. He was excellent on The Brits. I don't like crudeness and maybe his jokes on BBBM were tired and stale. I look forward to his new ventures though as I think he is a very talented, unique man. He's vegetarian too, ahhhhh my ideal man! :cupid:

OOOOh!! I didn't know he was a vegetarian! That gives him a plus in my eyes. I really didn't like his humour in BBBM, often making me cringe, now when I see his name, I just turn off! YUCK!!

OOOOh!! I didn't know he was a vegetarian! That gives him a plus in my eyes. I really didn't like his humour in BBBM, often making me cringe, now when I see his name, I just turn off! YUCK!!

I must say that at first I did not like him v. much or get his act at all. But having seen more of him and his presentations on tv in recent weeks, I think he does have a charismatic personality. He also has great interaction with the audience and cameras which many presenters lack. It has quite surprised me, I must say. I think he has definitely grown on me! I shall get the book.

It's his voice and body movements that remind me of Capt. Sparrow!

Luckymarge!

I think he's really good looking, but I didn't watch him on BBBM as he really annoyed me on it but I love his radio show that he does on Radio 2 on Saturday nights - I've subscribed to it as a podcast and I've had some very strange looks off people when I'm sat there with my headphones in laughing out loud.

Cath

He is definitely an interesting man - might get the book myself sparked by all the debate here!

I just love Russell Brand... sometimes he does make me cringe a bit... but i love him!!!!

Gen xx

Back