Ruth Elizabeth's Final Stand

Well I'm off work today, achy all over and feel dizzy. Boo. Sinuses bad as well :/

Never mind. Lots of fluids and lemsip!! Cannot wait to go to the meeting tomorrow!

Hope you all have a lovely day, no idea about foods today so will see how I go!

Ruth
X

Feel better Soon!! I had sinusitis over Xmas and had to fly with it too... Worse experience ever.. Never again!! Try sudafed works a treat :) xx

Hi hun.... i'm here to subcribe and throw some support your way.

I can definitely relate to alot of your sick of list... I am also off to Centre parcs but in June so i'm using that as my goal as well.

Lovely pic of you and your fella :) x

Feel better Soon!! I had sinusitis over Xmas and had to fly with it too... Worse experience ever.. Never again!! Try sudafed works a treat :) xx

Thank you! I normally get it around this time of year but never this bad, my head feels like a balloon when I stand! Thanks for the tip will get OH to get me some!

Have a fab day!

Ruth
X

Hi hun.... i'm here to subcribe and throw some support your way.

I can definitely relate to alot of your sick of list... I am also off to Centre parcs but in June so i'm using that as my goal as well.

Lovely pic of you and your fella :) x

Hi there!!

Thanks for posting :) oooo fab I love center parcs it's great!! Been far too many times but it's just great and so lovely to get away :) it's a great goal to have!

Hope you're ok- do you have a diary? Can't see much on the app!

Ruth
X

Hi there!!

Thanks for posting :) oooo fab I love center parcs it's great!! Been far too many times but it's just great and so lovely to get away :) it's a great goal to have!

Hope you're ok- do you have a diary? Can't see much on the app!

Ruth
X

It will be my first time and i'm dead excited!! I'm off to the Whinefell one....which one do you go too? Just booked my boys on to some of the activities and thankfully they are a bit too young for some of it otherwise it would cost me a small fortune! It's already costing loads lol

Yh i have a diary hun.... it's in my sig but you probably wont be able to see it on the app x

It will be my first time and i'm dead excited!! I'm off to the Whinefell one....which one do you go too? Just booked my boys on to some of the activities and thankfully they are a bit too young for some of it otherwise it would cost me a small fortune! It's already costing loads lol

Yh i have a diary hun.... it's in my sig but you probably wont be able to see it on the app x

I go to Whinfell and Nottingham! Living in Harrogate it's an equal distance between both of them. You will love it, it's fab! Off to whinfell in March and then to the new one at Woburn in November - when I hope to be close to goal (its my brothers 21st!!) My parents got an invite to the opening of whinfell when it was owned by Oasis, I think I was about 6/7 years old and we have been back at least once a year since! It's so good, but yes v expensive! We stay in Fell View and I also stayed in the Lakeside apartments as a treat for my 21st :) your boys will love it, it's truly magical :)

I will get on my computer and have a look for your diary! Can't wait to start tomorrow and get the ball rolling :)

Ruth
X

I know what you mean.... once you make the decision to start you just want to start straight away. I'm also a wednesday weigher.

oooo you have got me even more excited than i already was :) x

I know what you mean.... once you make the decision to start you just want to start straight away. I'm also a wednesday weigher.

oooo you have got me even more excited than i already was :) x

Ooo good another Wednesday weigher!!

Yeah I really am excited too! Hope that you have had a good day!

Ruth
X

Right, not such a good day.

Off work sick so managed the morning, then our gas supply was cut followed by a powercut so I had to go to Asda and had a pizza, ho hum not the best but can't beat myself up about it what with having a packed up house, no microwave and being ill.

So excited for tomorrow night :) also my parents have unlimited fruit and veg for me! So nice of them to think of that when I'm staying with them for a week. Dreading seeing what I've done to myself. Not weighed myself in a year. Was at 13 exactly last time I did!!

Ruth
X

Bit of inspiration. Going to buy this dress when I get to 12 stone. Utterly in love with it!

Attachments

• 1420579581998.jpg
    1420579581998.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 37
Finally, Wednesday is here!!

Porridge is being eaten and I'm also having a coffee, followed by some beans at work (going to see if I can get some fruit on the way!!) Before I go to my meeting at 7:30.

Slightly worried/nervous but excited, I wonder how much has changed!!

Ruth
X

Didn't fancy beans!!! Yum yum :)

Attachments

• 1420636257130.jpg
    1420636257130.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 45
  • 1420636269985.jpg
    1420636269985.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 41
Bit gutted. Just walked all the way up here and class not on!!! However looked on internet and there's a class on the same industrial site I work on. Every Monday at 5:45 and I finish at 5:30. Roll on Monday!!!

shame about the class!
is that coleslaw dinner mix home-made?

I know, I asked other people who were waiting and apparently the consultant was ill, pleased about having a class so close to my work though.

Its Morrison's salad bar but it's classed as low fat and they told me they made it that morning. I asked for the recipe so they told me to go back today! Will let you know :) it was lovely and didn't taste creamy or anything!!

Hope you're ok!

I already feel a lot better than I did, not really bloated and have more energy! Maybe it's lack of bread haha!

Ruth
X

Awww it is a shame about the class. So annoying when you are so motivated to start and something sets you back.

I always feel instantly better as soon as i start being good. Always less bloated..... bread is my downfall and if i am being bad i can nail slice after slice of toast :(

Awww it is a shame about the class. So annoying when you are so motivated to start and something sets you back.

I always feel instantly better as soon as i start being good. Always less bloated..... bread is my downfall and if i am being bad i can nail slice after slice of toast :(

I know I am pretty gutted as I was so excited!!

If I'm being bad it's just not eating anything all day then going asda to stuff my face with whatever :/

However I had a lovely lunch! Salad, olives, low fat coleslaw and fruit salad. Went to Morrison's, they can't divulge the blooming coleslaw recipe, charming! It's fine I am sure I can make much better myself ;)

Hope you're ok!!

Ruth
X

I am so so hurt :(

Got on the scales for the 1st time in a year.... 14,7. I have never, ever weighed this much :( worried I cannot afford to go to Slimming World either as I can't afford a massive food shop due to moving. I truly am disgusted :(

Right. I had a bit of a wobbly moment on Saturday and got very upset. Someone I know put me in touch with a new SW leader and I am going to see her tonight.
Fresh start etc, need to feel better!!

Roll on 7pm...

Ruth
X

Back