ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Did a bit of measuring this morning!!!

Now in total ive lost 4" off my waist, 3" off my hips, 3" off my thigh, 3" off my boobs and 1/2" off my arms!!!

I can also fit into a pair of size 32" jeans with only a minimal amount of overhang :D

Cant wait for the day where my top half begins to shrink.... Im starting to go top heavy!!

Also, the hourglass has returned- quite literally!!
Put a bikini on earlier and I look mad!!!!

Ruth
x

I now have square eyes!!!

Been so so quiet at work so I decided I would get on with some work :)

3x NVQ Essays Completed, all normal jobs completed for work, my decision made on which module I will taking in October after I finish my OU year one and a start on my TMA05 plan which is due in at the end of March! All looking good :D

Ruth
x

Yay for the measurements :) Im really pear shaped :( my waist is 32inches on the tape and then my hips are like 38inches! Wearing size 12 jeans now which i think is 30inch jeans! I took a bikni pic yesterday...put it like this i have alot to work on :\ bah x

hiya Ruth, where did you get your slimpod from? how much was it? I'm really intrigued by it & wondered if it could help with emotional eating!! x

Wiast 34, Hips 40 so I know how you feel!!! In some ways I would like it but my boobs havent really shrunk too much and thats where I want it to go from!!!

Id love to be able to fit into those jeans with those measurements!!

I bet you look fab in a bikini :)

Ruth
x

Posted mine on my diary, as i said i would yesterday...hopefully it will give me the motivation to change the yuck i see before me in the pic!

Not long till your center parcs holiday now is it? :)
x

starkissedx said:
Posted mine on my diary, as i said i would yesterday...hopefully it will give me the motivation to change the yuck i see before me in the pic!

Not long till your center parcs holiday now is it? :)
x

Two weeks tomorrow :) so excited!!!

Will have a look at your pics when I get home although I'm sure you look fine :)

Ruth
X

Super chuffed today as I managed 1 litre of water, 2 litres of sugar free bitter lemon and had my 10th 100% day!!! :D

Ruth
X

Day 33
Sunday 19th February 2012

Breakfast:
2x Crumpets = 5PP
2x Tsp Flora Light = 1PP
1x Tea = 0PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP

Lunch:
1/2 Tin Chicken In White Sauce = 7PP
1/2 Tsp Curry Powder = 0PP
1x Asda Pitta Bread = 4PP
1x Fruit Scone = 5PP
1x Tbsp Clotted Cream = 3PP
1x Tsp Jam = 1PP
Tea x2 = 0PP

Afternoon Snack:
55g Pot EL Philly = 1PP
2x Ryvita Original = 1PP

Dinner:
Asda Smartprice Bread x2 = 4PP
Wild Mushroom, Cream & Parsley Soup = 3PP
1/2 Pot Lidl Forest Fruit Yogurt = 6PP
WW Caramel Cake Bar = 2PP

= 41/32

19/49

Activity DVD = 3
Walking = 4
Flabelos = 3
= 10 Total

Ruth
X

My problem area is hips and thighs my thighs are 25 inch and wobbly need severe toning up or liposuction if i win lottery zumba dvd should come tomorrow so this hopefully will help lol x

boofle said:
My problem area is hips and thighs my thighs are 25 inch and wobbly need severe toning up or liposuction if i win lottery zumba dvd should come tomorrow so this hopefully will help lol x

Zumba DVD is great! You will definitely enjoy it and it will blast your thighs and hips for sure :D

I'm sure you look great though boofle!!!

Ruth
X

My Slimpod Positives & Thoughts, To be completed everyday for at least 21 Days:

Day 8:

My 3 Positives:
1. Managed to drink over 3 litres of liquid- 1 of that being straight forward water which I HATE! Hope it's a sign of things to come!
2. Day 10 100% on the food and liquid front!
3. Resisted a bag of sour apple laces which I knew I didn't want but because they were there I felt inclined to eat them!

Good and productive day today I got lots done at work and also felt great on the food and weight front! Really loving it! A migraine has beckoned so time for bed now!!

Ruth
X

Day 34
Monday 20th February 2012

Breakfast:
2x Lidl Bread = 4PP
15g Smartprice Peanut Butter = 2PP
1x Tea = 0PP
284ml Skimmed Milk = 3PP

Lunch:
1/2 Tin Chicken In White Sauce = 7PP
1/2 Tsp Curry Powder = 0PP
1x Asda Pitta Bread = 4PP
WW Chocolate Chip Cookies = 2PP
Tea x2 = 0PP

Afternoon Snack:
30g Bowl Bran Flakes = 3PP
Rest Of Milk Allowance

Dinner:
3x Beef Sausages = 5PP
2x Back Bacon Rashers = 3PP
1x Egg = 2PP
Brown Sauce x2 Tsps = 1PP
WW Vanilla Yogurt = 1PP

= 36/32

24/49

Activity DVD = 6
Walking = 6
Flabelos = 3
= 15 Total

Ruth
X

Yawn!!!

Earlies today! Can't wait to be done I'm so so tired and my neck hurts!

Will be a productive day though :D

Ruth
X

I forgot to put this earlier!

The other day when I went to see my Dr I was speaking to her about my weight as she had noticed that I had lost weight yay!!!

I told her my plans and goals and she said that she thought that my goal was a bit low and that I should be aiming for around 10.6/10.7 as my healthier range would be about 11 Stone.... What to do....

Im currently aiming for 10.3 1/2 but thats because I wanted to lose 50lbs exactly with WW and wanted to be around the same weight I was when I was 16.

Not sure what to do- I know that I am cutting it fine with my minimum healthy weight at 9 Stone 13!!! I also lost 3lbs prior to starting WW so not sure if I should start it from then??!?

Ugh!

Ruth
x

Yay for the dr noticing your weightloss :) I haven't been to my asthma clinic in two years cuz last time she commented on my weight :( so hopefully when I get called again to go she doesn't remark on it!

I think you should maybe listen to the doc, when we were 16 our bodies weren't as mature and finished developing as they are now. Although I can understand going abit lower so you have a few lbs to work with when maintaining :)

Hope you have a good day x

Hi Ruth i would go same as dr said then see how you feel from there, we would all love to weigh what we did when younger but also have to be realistic, by listening to your dr you can adjust your goals as and how you feel,one of my friends who was going to ww classes stopped going as she felt her leader set her goal too low, she had lost a couple of stone and felt very happy with her current weight which is 7 above what ww leader have a good day lol x

Back