That lasagne sounds pretty amazing?!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Trefoil said:
Asda Frozen Section £2!!!

WORTH IT :D

Looks yummy so Ill let you know!!

Ruth
x

Argh. We don't have an asda here. I'll keep an eye out for it anyway :p I'm out for a meal tonight, god only knows what I'm gonna be eating hehe. Ah well! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well enjoy it and eat whatever you feel like eating :D

Aww no I forgot you dont have Asdas!!!!!

Ruth
x

Day 40
Sunday 26th February 2012

Breakfast:
2x Nimble Multigrain Slices = 3PP
2x Tsp Honey = 2PP
1x Tea = 0PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Green Tea = 0PP

Lunch:
CHRISTENING!

Dinner:
Eggs x3 = 5PP
2x Nimble Bread Slices = 3PP
Tea x1 = 0PP
Coffee x1 = 0PP

= ??/31

= 7/49

Activity DVD = 6
Walking = 1
Flabelos = 3
= 14 Total

Ruth
X

I'm the same Ruth, pizza is my fave but it leaves me feeling Ill in the morning and curry makes me ill as soon as I've eaten it, Chinese is about the only thing that I'm not to bad with providing I don't have sauces.

Your doing so well I really am pleased for you:)

Thanks so much everyone!!!

Jo- I will definitely not be doing that again I told my OH and he said he was really pleased that I was making more informed choices when he is the one that was buying the pizza in the first place hee hee!!! Just had some green tea and lots of water so feeling a bit better :)

Tracy- Yum I <3 Chinese, I only had pizza because my OH wanted it!!!! I didnt fancy it to be honest! I so wish that Id had a chinese but he didnt want ti and you know how men are when they don't get their own way ;)

How are we all today? Got anything nice planned??

Bit worried about this christening tomorrow- they're doing a buffet so got to watch what I eat! Need to be careful not to pop out of my dress too haha!

Ruth
x

Day 39
Saturday 25th February 2012

Breakfast:
2x Nimble Multigrain Slices = 3PP
2x Tsp Honey = 2PP
1x Tea = 0PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Green Tea = 0PP

Lunch:
2x Original Ryvita = 1PP
55g EL Philadelphia Pot = 1PP
Snyders of Hannover 56g Jalapeño Pieces = 7PP
Green Tea = 0PP

Dinner:
3x Eggs = 5PP
2x Lidl Bread Slices = 4PP
M&S Choc Chunk Cookies x2 = 7PP
2x Bellaroma White Chocolate = 8PP

2 Litres Of Water +

= 39/31

= 8/49

Walking = 4
Flabelos = 3
= 7 Total

Ruth
X

Kernow Jo said:
Oh I am sure your dress will be fine lol. There will be things there you can eat and not feel to quilty about I am sure. You are doing great so if you have a bit to much you will soon work it off.

I am up early with my little man and letting hubby have a lie in. I don't think he will stay there long as his back is giving him so much pain at the moment ( He has scoliosis of the spine and the years of being a baker have taken toll). His new medication has been a flop too as it has made the pain worse so now he has to ween off it. He is so supportive to me so I get bloody angry that he has this disabilty and is in constant pain grrrrrrrr!

Anyways if Keith is feeling up to it we will go to the local market world later for a walk and let Harley have a run about and mayb visit the big duck pond.

I have already started cleaning again today lol, just emptied the cutlery and utensil draws out and am going to do the crockery cupboards later too. I have so much more energy and feel great.

Tomorrow Nanna will pop round to see Harley and I think we will be home most of the day. Maybe give the chicken run an extra clean lol. Jo x

Oooo get you cleaning! I do so much cleaning at work I really have to force myself to be In the mood to do it at home!!!

Oh no I hope your husband is ok :( I have a really bad back because of an accident I had which led me to gain so much weight in the first place!!!! I really do sympathise!

If you did go out I hope that you had a lovely day :)

Have a lovely day tomorrow too!!

Ruth
X

I have picked a bit today! Still 100% but stomach is still bad from my pizza last night so I'm just eating when I feel like it!!!

Looking forward to the christening tomorrow :) I'm sure that it will be a lovely day!!

I'm just laid on the sofa eating some white chocolate watching The Mummy :D

Exhausted!!!!

Hope you're all ok!!!

Ruth
X

Has anyone seen the advert for the kingsmill 50 50 pockets? They're 3PP so When I see them I'll give them a go :D

Ruth
X

Pic of the dress please miss Ruth. X

anj_i_am said:
Pic of the dress please miss Ruth. X

Eeeek really?!? Will take a pic for you all before I go tomorrow!!! It's a squeeze my boobs in jobby!!!!

On another note I tried on a size 40 back bra and it fit very comfortably!!!! Woooo!!!

Ruth
X

Kernow Jo said:
Hi hope you've enjoyed the choccy ! We did go out and had a lovely time. Later I took Harley for a walk along the country road where we live. He loves puddle splashing and kicking the leaves. We bumped into a lady and her dog who live on a farm near by, Harley loved playing and running with the dog. I think him and 'Buster' are now very good friends.

I don't know whats got into me with all the cleaning. I just seem to be over flowing with energy. I have just done a two mile walk with my new Leslie Sansone dvd. It was excellent and I think will be a favourite for rainy days and for when I am at home with Harley.

Oh I also took time for some me time and coloured my hair to get rid of the grey that was creeping in. So now I not only feel great, I look it too lol .

Have a great day tomorrow hun! Jo x

The chocolate was delicious! It always is if you haven't had it for a while!!!

Glad you enjoyed your day out :) I know what you mean about the energy its great isn't it!!! I'm actually coping with my shifts instead of falling asleep during the day which is great for me!!! Did an early today so was up at 5am and still ok although starting to lag a bit now! I used to get migraines 3 times a week from my shifts so it's 100 times better!

I bet you don't have any grey really ;)

Glad you enjoyed your DVD too!!!

Ruth
X

BOOBIES! :)

Ruth do not waste your money on those pockets tried them very dry and very small they on offer in asda 50p lol x

boofle said:
Ruth do not waste your money on those pockets tried them very dry and very small they on offer in asda 50p lol x

Ok Boofle I won't!!! Thanks for The tip!!

Ruth
X

My Slimpod Positives & Thoughts, To be completed everyday for at least 21 Days:

Day 14:

My 3 Positives:
1. Was going to have something really highly pointed for dinner but had Eggs and soldiers so that I had more choice :)
2. Even though I didn't feel well I stayed on track!
3. Went to Lidl and did my food shop- 29 quid for everything so I'm all set and planned :D

Been a good day today! Haven't felt too well but still at 100%! Fell asleep listening to my Slimpod again hahaha! Had a really lovely relaxed day which is what I wanted!!

Ruth
X

Back