ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Hey :) everyone is welcome to our meet :) the more the merrier!!

I am so excited!

Have a fab night out Friday and hope u enjoy center parcs :) xx

Sorry I haven't posted everyone! Still 100% just so busy!

Will get back online when I can!!!!

Ruth
X

well done sugar :D hope to see u soon xx

Ruth. cant believe i wasnt subscribed ;)

Hi claire bear where you been are you ok lol x

Hi claire bear where you been are you ok lol x

Ooo hello Linda, i was wonderin what happened to you too ;) im on slimming world now .. my diary is still the same. hope your well xx

Hi Claire yes i am fine i am going to cyprus for 8 weeks on mon so will prob be following sw myself also when i return my daughter wants to go to sw so i may end up going with her although i was wanting to try to do it at home without going to class to save some money but i know my daughter will not do it without the support of a class as she has a lot to lose i will be posting while away to keep an eye on everyone if there are any scales in our apt i will weigh in last year i went to sw while there but not going this time lol x

boofle said:
Hi Claire yes i am fine i am going to cyprus for 8 weeks on mon so will prob be following sw myself also when i return my daughter wants to go to sw so i may end up going with her although i was wanting to try to do it at home without going to class to save some money but i know my daughter will not do it without the support of a class as she has a lot to lose i will be posting while away to keep an eye on everyone if there are any scales in our apt i will weigh in last year i went to sw while there but not going this time lol x

Awwww wow. That's amazing. I'm well jel. Good to hear your doing well :) I love slimming world so much more choice :) xxxxx

Hey we are going 30th June for one night and two days.. u are more than welcome to join us :D xx

Hello :)

I have been AWOL with work and all sorts so Haven't been on much sorry!!!!!

3 days is a long time to be away I feel lost without Minimins!!!

I STS this week which is what I wanted after the christening!

Back on it today after I went out last night but I'm still at 100% straight up! I only drank vodka s/l tonic or diet coke so I'm well chuffed :)

Also it's been confirmed that I have diabetes and that it will be controlled by my diet. I need to eat small meals every 1-2 hours and not miss breakfast or dinner simply because I'm not hungry! This is also the cause for my excessive migraines!

Just another thing to add to the list :( :( :(

Hope everyone is ok!

Ruth
X

Thanks everyone for the lovely posts!

Lovely to see you here Claire- how is SW?

Hello lovely lovely Carly! How u doing?

Hello Jo! Hope everything is ok!

Have a lovely time away Boofle!!!!

Hope that everyone else is ok you have all been missed a lot!!!!!

Another thing:

My boss is 6 weeks pregnant. She had a really horrendous time in September- she wanted a baby for years and years (she already has two children), she has already had 2 ectopic pregnancies and 2 miscarriages. She found out she was expecting in July last year but when I was in France in September rang me to say that the baby had water on the brain and she had been advised that it would be kinder for the child to have a termination- so she did. She also took 3 months off work as she couldn't cope. Then the autopsy came up at Xmas and there was never anything wrong with The baby..... :( :( :( so she went off on sick leave again and was completely ruined by the experience. She stopped trying and fell pregnant 6 weeks ago so I am praying to god that everything is ok because I don't think she can take much more! It is due In October but she will be taken in a month before. she is going in July- using all her holiday and taking a years maternity leave before handing it over to me!

I'm doing everything I can To support her! Now I know why she was asking me if I was in this for the long run on my appraisal and saying that after I had learnt Heath and safety I was ready for a management position- I'm just not sure if I can do it!!!!!!

:/

Ruth
X

Sorry to hear about your diabetes Ruth, at least now you know why you have been feeling ill and can control it better with diet. Your boss has had such a rough time of it! :( believe in your abilities I don't think she would put you in charge if she didn't believe in you and that you could do it :) although dont do anything you don't feel confidant with xx

Trefoil said:
Hello :)

I have been AWOL with work and all sorts so Haven't been on much sorry!!!!!

3 days is a long time to be away I feel lost without Minimins!!!

I STS this week which is what I wanted after the christening!

Back on it today after I went out last night but I'm still at 100% straight up! I only drank vodka s/l tonic or diet coke so I'm well chuffed :)

Also it's been confirmed that I have diabetes and that it will be controlled by my diet. I need to eat small meals every 1-2 hours and not miss breakfast or dinner simply because I'm not hungry! This is also the cause for my excessive migraines!

Just another thing to add to the list :( :( :(

Hope everyone is ok!

Ruth
X

Type 2 Diabetes at your age? Naaa, Thats ridiculous, how did they confirm it? Xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Type 2 Diabetes at your age? Naaa, Thats ridiculous, how did they confirm it? Xxxxxxx

Well my sugars have been low for a while but when I rang to get my doctors blood test results after being excessively thirsty and drinking over 4 litres of water and then being jelly legged passing out, etc they said it was lower than normal but not to worry?! Then I got a call 2 hours later at work to say that I needed to eat properly and regularly and that she wants to see me when I come back off holiday!! To be honest Claire I have no clue what's going on :(

Ruth
X

starkissedx said:
Sorry to hear about your diabetes Ruth, at least now you know why you have been feeling ill and can control it better with diet. Your boss has had such a rough time of it! :( believe in your abilities I don't think she would put you in charge if she didn't believe in you and that you could do it :) although dont do anything you don't feel confidant with xx

Yep well I'm eating little and often and enjoying it :) my grandma has diabetes and my aunt does too so I wonder if it's coming down the line?!

Thanks :) I'm just keeping training! See where it goes and hope for The best for her!!! I have 2 17 year olds, 3 18 year olds and a 20 year old to look after- all boys!!!! Can I do it? Oh and one of the 17 year olds is my brother too.... I just don't know if they're gonna listen....

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Well my sugars have been low for a while but when I rang to get my doctors blood test results after being excessively thirsty and drinking over 4 litres of water and then being jelly legged passing out, etc they said it was lower than normal but not to worry?! Then I got a call 2 hours later at work to say that I needed to eat properly and regularly and that she wants to see me when I come back off holiday!! To be honest Claire I have no clue what's going on :(

Ruth
X

It just annoys me how they can just use the word diabetes willy nilly ... Its a horrible, serious condition and it can upset people to be told their diabetic as it can kill you. You probably suffer from hypoglycaemia, which isnt diabetes it just means your body is producing too much insulin, hence the needing meals often. diabetes is when the body doesn't produce enough insulin or in my case, none atall. Your deffo not diabetic if your sugars are always low. Ooooooh doctors n nurses no nowt these days! Gets me soooo angry! Xxxxxxx

Back