ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

250ml is 5 syns but I didn't have that much! Not sure what to class it as? 2/3?? First thing to do today- buy sugar free squash and sugar free fizzy drinks!!!!

Ruth
X

How many syns do you get to have anyways, I'm intrigued lol!?

Between 5 and 15 a day or basically 105 a week although u aren't supposed to look at it like that ;) :p

Ruth
X

Yup, I'd be maxing that out to 105 a week hahaha!! :p

Lol it's too tempting!!!!

Going out on Saturday night so I'm saving some for vodka :D

I'm now on 100% day 3 and loving it!!!!

Ruth
X

Glad ur back 100% - so proud of u for going bk to meetings! And yay for Saturday ;) have fun xxx

Feeling low today. Went into town last night but came home after about 30 mins as I really couldn't be bothered!!!

Yesterday we went to our landlords house for a meeting about our finances (it's my OHs mum) and she was just so rude :( she is upping our rent even though we are struggling and she was treating it as if it was my fault I had put my OH through this!!!

:( pocket money time, I have 20 quid to last me until next Saturday and I'm really worried about doing SW! How can I afford the fruit and veg? :(

I have a 6 week countdown so I don't need to worry about paying- I just can't afford my normal food shop! Need to win slimmer of the week but I can't when it's my first week ;) maybe it's time to try mugshots....

Ruth
X

What a horrid landlady!! Massive hugs! Could u borrow money from anyone? Xx

We are slowly getting it sorted but its just another thing in my life thats going wrong :(

Have had this migraine now for 3 days and my diet is going out of the window!

So far- I have eaten:

Tea with Skimmed Milk (HEA)
Low Calorie Tonic Water (Lemon/Lime)
Heinz Baked Beans
1 Tbsp Brown Sauce (1 Syn)
1 Slice White Bread (3.5 Syns)

No fruit or veg :(

Looking at dinner:

Mixed Salad- Tomatoes, Lettuce, Cucumber, Mushrooms, Pickled Onions/Gherkins, Pepper
400g Tin Heinz Macaroni Cheese (6 Syns)
Mullerlight with Frozen Fruit

WI Tomorrow!!!!! Need to be careful!

Ruth
x

Ruth
x

That post was so depressing! Off to asda to get mugshots, frozen fruit and veg and mullerlights with my pocket money!!!

Ruth
X

Good luck for WI xx

Hugs xx

Thanks very much everyone!

Feeling a bit more positive today- put some goals on my signature last night- looking forward to completing them!

My biggest thing for me is my 10%- ive never ever achieved it on any weight loss plan!

Just had Frosted Wheats (28g & HEB) with Skimmed Milk (HEA), Cup of Tea. Now drinking water and have got a mugshot for after work to put me on until WI :)

Ruth
x

Fab hon, well done!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back