C25K = 6AP
20 Minute Walk = 2AP
Workout DVD 30 Mins = 6AP
40 Minutes Walking = 4AP
30 Minutes Walking = 3AP

Total = 32AP

Ruth
X

Oh good god I didn't realise that the big tasty was so bad but it did its job!!!!

I've ruined this week but nevermind I'll just have to be extra good next week!!! I have drank 2 litres of water for 3 days now and I feel better for that!!!

Ruth
X

Good job on the water intake :) I only had a few last night so was hangover free! The only cure for a hangover is greasy food ha, be good tomorrow and Tuesday and you might get a STS as you have been doing alot of activity :) keep faith x

Monday 30th January 2012
Day 20

Breakfast:
2x Crumpets = 5PP
2x Tsps Flora Light = 1PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP

Lunch:
WW Spanish Chicken & Patatas Bravas Meal = 8PP
Pink N White Wafer = 1PP
Green Tea x1 = 0PP

Dinner:
7x Mini Kievs = 8PP
150g Potatoes (for chips) = 3PP
Sainsburys BGTY Blackberry & Apple Crumble = 5PP
30g BBQ Sauce = 1PP

= 33/33

49 Weeklies Used, 0 Left

29 Over

APs
Walk to work and back = 2AP
10 Minute Run = 3AP
Walk to Work and back = 2AP
C25K = 6AP
20 Minute Walk = 2AP
Workout DVD 30 Mins = 6AP
40 Minutes Walking = 4AP
30 Minutes Walking = 3AP
C25K = 6AP
Flabelos = 3AP

Total = 43AP

Ruth
X

starkissedx said:
Good job on the water intake :) I only had a few last night so was hangover free! The only cure for a hangover is greasy food ha, be good tomorrow and Tuesday and you might get a STS as you have been doing alot of activity :) keep faith x

Thanks :) I know that's the only cure isnt it! I will be really good up until WI and then we will see the damage! I'd love a STS but I don't think that I'll be lucky enough to get that!

Already planning my week :)

Ruth
X

image-1589400385.jpg

A bit drunk?!??

Ruth
X

Love the pic ha :) its imp to not let the diet rule our lives though so we need to let our hair down sometimes! Glad you enjoyed your night! X

It's ok Ruth, your weekend sounds about as calorific as mine. Difference is I was stuck in working, not out enjoying myself:( glad you had fun:):):):)

What car you looking at?

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

starkissedx said:
Love the pic ha :) its imp to not let the diet rule our lives though so we need to let our hair down sometimes! Glad you enjoyed your night! X

I really enjoyed it was fab! Back to it this week :)

Ruth
X

Mrsm79 said:
It's ok Ruth, your weekend sounds about as calorific as mine. Difference is I was stuck in working, not out enjoying myself:( glad you had fun:):):):)

What car you looking at?

xxx

I had a laugh but paid for it this morning!!!! Hope u had a nice time too :)

We are looking at a Citroen C3 and we have put a deposit down on it!!!

Ruth
X

Oooooo its always exciting getting a new car, my friends buying a new vw van tomorrow (I'm a bit obsessed with them) and I'm sooooo excited for them I've told them to pop round after they've picked it up tomorrow:)

yeah I did have fun it was in between doing my accounts and submitting tax returns so that's done for another year so it was a weight of my shoulders celebration type blow out:)

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Oooooo its always exciting getting a new car, my friends buying a new vw van tomorrow (I'm a bit obsessed with them) and I'm sooooo excited for them I've told them to pop round after they've picked it up tomorrow:)

yeah I did have fun it was in between doing my accounts and submitting tax returns so that's done for another year so it was a weight of my shoulders celebration type blow out:)

xxx

Wooo you deserve to celebrate then!!

I like VW vans too I hope your friends is nice although I'm sure that it will be!!!

How are u doing today??

Ruth
X

Just had the scrummiest Sunday dinner yummmmmmmy!!!!! Back to it 100% no stopping me!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Wooo you deserve to celebrate then!!

I like VW vans too I hope your friends is nice although I'm sure that it will be!!!

How are u doing today??

Ruth
X

I'm good today thanks Ruth, I've had a few problems/stresses solved since Friday and it's made me feel much better. Mr M gave me the money to pay for the gym for a year today so I'll be going there 3 times a week and hopefully swimming too.

Are you feeling confident for this week food wise? When's your interview?

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
I'm good today thanks Ruth, I've had a few problems/stresses solved since Friday and it's made me feel much better. Mr M gave me the money to pay for the gym for a year today so I'll be going there 3 times a week and hopefully swimming too.

Are you feeling confident for this week food wise? When's your interview?

xxx

Oooooo that sounds nice lucky you with the gym membership!!!!

I am feeling confident just need to knuckle down and get on with it!! Need to pull myself together to be where I want to be!!
I have planned my meals so that's all good :) what about you? Are u doing pro points for a bit?

Ruth
X

I thought I'd weigh myself to assess the damage and I'm 5 3/4lbs up but I don't think it's a good idea to weigh myself last thing on a night!!!

:( ugh!

If its correct I'll only be 3/4s of a pound off my starting weight :(

Ruth
X

It won't be that much, weighin on the night is never accurate, will have all the food and drink in your system from all day. You will be fine, dont worry x

starkissedx said:
It won't be that much, weighin on the night is never accurate, will have all the food and drink in your system from all day. You will be fine, dont worry x

Hopefully not!!! I just like to assess what I need to do! I've started to scale hop in a big way and it's definitely addictive but not healthy!

How are you? Had a good day? Hope u and OH are better!

Ruth
X

Meal Plans For This Week:

Monday
B: Crumpets
L: Chicken & Potatoes
D: Mini Kievs & Chips

Tuesday
B: Bacon & Eggs
L: Quiche & Salad
D: Heinz Oxtail Soup

Wednesday
B: Ready Brek
L: Tuna Wrap & Salad
D: Pasta with Bacon & Mushrooms

Thursday
B: Boiled Eggs
L: Heinz Tomato Soup
D: Quiche & Salad

Friday
B: Fruit Salad & Yogurt
L: Macaroni Cheese
D: Chicken Drumsticks & Chips

Saturday
B: Croissants
L: Omelette
D: Turkey Burgers

Sunday
B: Bacon Buttie
L: Ham & Coleslaw Wrap
D: Chicken Curry

All planned :)

Ruth
X

Hey chick. Plans look good! U have early ap so that should cover the damage. I too am up 5 but I earned bk the ap... I think it will even out... When I eat all ur weeklies in a couple of days u are bound to be heavier those days... We will both get losses ;) lets be positive!! Just dailies and earning APs :) xx

Back