Walk to work and back = 2AP
Walk to Work and back = 2AP
C25K = 6AP
20 Minute Walk = 2AP
Workout DVD 30 Mins = 6AP

Total = 25AP

Ruth
X

Good luck for the new job. U aren't letting anyone down - people move on and u will find something fab ;)

U could have squash instead of plain water :) xx

Ohh good luck with the search for new work and don't worry about offending your boss, if he treated you better you'd stay, simple as!

Don't worry about going off plan every now and again, if its in weeklies you've done really well, but it might be an idea to freeze a couple of spag bols or cottage pies for days when your in a rush xx

Thanks very much everyone!

I could feel myself slipping and I never let myself slip I always put in 100%!!!!

This is my job:
I'm the Senior Leisure Attendant in a Hotel Gym. There's a pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and 2 gyms. I'm a lifeguard but I don't have to stay stationery as the pool isn't large enough but it's deep enough to warrant a lifeguard.
We aren't allowed to leave as we are lone workers so do not get breaks as we are the only qualified people in the building. We observe everyone from behind monitors from behind a desk. I clean everything and do chemical pool tests.
I get paid 22p above minimum wage and I handle all of the finance, admin, health and safety, COSHH, outreach and email enquiries, I built the website for The company too. I am also the membership sales manager and conduct frequent audits. We have a beautician and I do all of her accounts, her offer charts and book her clients in.
My manager gets paid over triple my wage, works 4 days a week (mon-thurs) hasn't worked a weekend for nearly 12 years and moans about how I don't do enough when I'm in! She always looks cross/disappointed in me and rings me up out of hours on my days off and on hol (inc France) to tell me off & guilt trip me. On a weekend If something goes wrong I'm rung first not her because she hates being disturbed. I'm very close to the beautician and going to her wedding this year- but my boss and her side together and pick at The clothes I wear, what I eat, my relationship with my OH and 'why aren't you married/engaged yet!?'
My boss takes every school holiday off and goes abroad and under no circumstances are we allowed to ring- this is when the weekend staff run riot and I struggle to control it all! My boss has a miscarriage in August and I managed to get an early flight back from where I was to support her yet I don't get anything back!
My parents have been members 15 years+ and my brother is also part of the weekend staff- I have known my boss and the beautician since I was 10 so feel quite attached to them. They know I have had problems with my mental health and anxiety when my flatmate was I'll and my grandma died. I desperately needed someone to talk to but they'd just move it onto the next dress they were gonna buy. I don't get sick pay and I when I was in hospital before Xmas I got shouted at when I was in hospital and made to come in the next day where I got accused of being lazy!

Yet I feel guilty for leaving and can't bring myself to do it!!!! 6.30 an hour and I can barely live- I only took reception to put food in the cupboards!!!

Sorry it's so long :'( I've never told anyone this :'(

Ruth
X

Oh my bloody god!!!!!! That is appaulling! I don't kno how u cope! U work so hard and should be paid so much more for all that responsibility! U could be a manager or in accounts!! Sack that job off and do what's best for u! They will soon see what they are missing if u go! Big hugs! Be brave! 2012 will be your year!! Xx

Ruth you look for another job do not feel guilty at doing this, you are being paid peanuts for what you are doing, stay focused think about yourself for a change and get out and search for a new start we are all here for you lol x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Oh my bloody god!!!!!! That is appaulling! I don't kno how u cope! U work so hard and should be paid so much more for all that responsibility! U could be a manager or in accounts!! Sack that job off and do what's best for u! They will soon see what they are missing if u go! Big hugs! Be brave! 2012 will be your year!! Xx

Thanks Carly! I know I have to go!!! I live near LBA so I have gone for a managerial post for one of the airlines- jet2 :) which Is much more my cup of tea! I like working shifts and I like to be busy so hopefully it will work for me!
Don't think I will get it though as I can't drive Although if I get an interview I was going to say that if I get this job the money will help me to learn to drive! There are frequent buses but it would be much better to drive! It's been so long since I applied for a job! If I get it though I don't know how to tell my boss!!

Ruth
X

boofle said:
Ruth you look for another job do not feel guilty at doing this, you are being paid peanuts for what you are doing, stay focused think about yourself for a change and get out and search for a new start we are all here for you lol x

Thanks Boofle! I know I need a new job I'm just not very assertive and I'm frightened of hurting people's feelings!
I will get out tho- I have to!!!

Ruth
X

Wow good luck with the jet2 job :) its brill! U will get it! Think positive xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Wow good luck with the jet2 job :) its brill! U will get it! Think positive xx

Thank You! Pretty sure I won't get it tho due to the face I can't drive!!!! There's a bus service but I'm still not sure!! Trying to think positive!

Ruth
X

I've 5 words for you:
Get a better job.
You don't deserve to be treated like that, they're taking advantage of your good nature. I'll prob be job hunting this year too hon as my job is sh!te too xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sarah - bless u! That's 4 words! Hehe! But I love it :)

Ruth - driving shouldn't matter - its up to u how u get there n bk! :) x

That's true Carly... I meant to put "now" at the end... NOW Ruth lol!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm hanging by a thread :(

Just forced a McDonald's down my neck and feel 500000% better!! I didn't eat last night woooooo but unfortunately I had to eat that crap this morning! Definitely gonna put weight on this week but it's worth it for sure!!!

Ruth
X

Right I'm gonna pro point everything- bare with me!!!!!

Ruth
X

Saturday 28th January 2012
Day 18

Brunch:
2x Crumpets = 5PP
2x Tsp Flora Light = 1PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Coffee x1 = 0PP
Apple x1 = 0PP

Dinner:
Large Americano Coffee = 0PP