ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

That dress is gorgeous!!!! £6 u lucky girl! How long till ur birthday? Cx

12th of August Eek well chuffed!

Ruth
X

That's exciting... Ur 16 will probably be too big by then... But it was so cheap u can afford to take in or accessorise with a waist belt!!!
How did ur chat go? Xx

I haven't had it yet! Will have it in bed tonight :) easiest way to talk to him!
Hoping that my dress will fit me a bit better! Hopefully :) so pleased! Have seen some gorgeous thick heeled 1950s shoes and a lovely small short white shrug so I'm saving up for them!

How are you?

Ruth
X

Day 32 Food Diary HOW IT WENT

Breakfast:

None had a lie in!

=0pp

Lunch:

Grapefruit = 0pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
= 1pp

Tea/snacks:

Yorkshire Pudding = 1pp
Slow Cooked Meat = 2pp ate 2 shredded bits!
Cheese Sauce = 4pp
Vegetables = 0pp
Roast Potatoes = 4pp
Homemade Gravy = 4pp
= 15pp

Chocolate = 7pp
Teacake and LF spread = 5pp
Vintage Cheese = 5pp

= 33pp

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 49 Used

Activity Points
Walking to work and back = 2AP
Walking to Asda and back = 2AP
Walking to work = 1AP
Walking around town = 6AP
Walk to Asda and back = 2AP
Level 2 30 Day Shred = 6AP
Walk to Morrisons and back = 2AP
Walk to town and back = 4AP
25 APs earned!

Ruth
X

Sounds gorgeous! With all ur exercise ur arms will be so toned u can do without shrug :) and heels sound fab!! U will look amazing! Over 7 weeks till then :) that's a stone or so?!?! Xxxx

Ooo that would be nice! Will do my best I'm so determined to lose more weight! After these past couple of days still on track but also worrying as to when I start to yoyo! I'm usually one of those half off half on people and I feel although I'm doing well I'm doing it a bit fast! Just worrying! Need to drink and eat well for these next couple of days I'm just utterly exhausted :( its horrid!

Would love a loss on Wednesday but I'm worried that I haven't had a gain yet! Is that weird? Not used to it! Sorry I'm blabbing!

Ruth
X

I kno what u mean hun! But it's going well and so long as u are sticking to it there is no reason for it to go wrong! Keep up the good work :) x

Thanks Carly! You're doing so well you're a true inspiration to me :) o just can't wait to feel normal and less exhausted! Going to have a good fit and healthy day tomorrow :)
Off to bed now though! Take care!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - u in? It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for if u want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u there :) xx

Feeling motivated today!

Getting up now to do the 30DS, then have a yummy breakfast, do a bit of work and I'm off for a long walk in town :) and across the stray that we have (HUGE pieces of grassland surrounding the town that are protected by the queen) so it will make me feel better and I can boost my APs :)

May also swim but really not sure!

Hope everyone is ok!

Ruth
x

Love your diary beauty x

Thank you :) Do you have one that I could follow?

Ruth
X

Yup ! its very originally named......littleromanys food diary lol

30DS complete yay! Should definitely have had my breakfast afterwards... Felt heavy!

6APs earned! Can't go swimming because the schools are there!
Off for a walk soon which will be lovely :) then going to walk to primark afterwards :) look at my lovely shoes for my birthday! Eek! I'm a size 8 and there's only one in a box so if there are a pair ill buy them!

Might also do my WW DVD for a bit too! Eek can't decide!

Ruth
X

LittleRomany said:
Yup ! its very originally named......littleromanys food diary lol

Hee hee thanks will check it out :)

Ruth
X

Have just done level 3 of 30DS for the first time! All I can say is wow! So proud of myself I love it!

That's level 2 and level 3 done today :D really want to be at 13 stone by the end of June! Don't normally set myself proper targets as I never succeed! But would love it! 12st 12.5 would be better though! 1 stone! Wow! Getting excited but don't want to spoil it! My lightest joining weight (at 17) was 12,13 and I got down to 11,9 before I left! At SW I started at 13,6.5 and only got to 12,9.5 before I left and then put on 17lbs with meds.

Really gonna have to work at it this time!

Ruth
X

30 DS x2 = 12AP
Wii Fit = 2AP
Walk to Waitrose & Back = 3AP
Walk to Asda and Back = 2AP

= 19AP so far today! Might do WW DVD tonight :)

Ruth
X

Back