ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Fill me in! I've either missed something or can't see from my phone!

Guessing you had a gain Ruth! But don't know how much! Big hug and I agree I think you should eat more! What was tour leaders advice? Xxx xxx xxx

Ok I'm better now :)

Had a half a pound gain that I'm well shocked at but I just have to keep going in the hope that it comes off! No bread this week! Will wraps count? And I'm going to drink more water! Still going to do 30DS but will walk more and use the flabelos machine as I don't want muscle!

I will also be better prepared and I wont go hungry at work :)

Good Plan?

Ruth
X

ruth

our bodies are strange things and i think they like to surprise us at times lol. it really is trial and error! don't give up, you're doing so well. we all have a blip from time to time but at the end of the day we know it works, all the best for the next weigh in xx

i agree Ruth!! It's ok to have a blip! As long as that blip doesn't ruin it for us!! You know the time when you say fck it! whats the point in this! And then you forget all about your diet and end up a stone heavier than when you started!!!

So stick with it and stick with us and we will ALL GET THERE!! :grouphugg:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to everyone for sharing food diaries - all I seem to eat is cous cous and salad so it's good to get ideas

Had boiled eggs on toast this morning for my breakfast and not needed or wanted anything in between!

Protein is key :)

Also seeing a life coach to help me - can recommend her

Not sure if I'm supposed to endorse other websites on here but if anyone wants to know more I can let you know. It's changed how I feel about me :)

You are amazing!! You are doing soo much to make your life better!! Well done!! Don't forget to let us know as soon as you get WI sobergeek!! Am any first name? lol!!

And anything for abit of information is never turned down :)

Ruth , you are probably putting on lean muscle with all your exercise ? It's horrible hopping on the scales and seeing a gain though... Have a great week and.enjoy your food. I am always in so much better form when I take the time to sit down and realy enjoy my meals.

Best of luck for the week .

Tx

Hey Ruth. Glad ur ok! U are fabulous! I'm sure ur efforts will show! U are doing so well! Xx

Day 35 Food Diary

Breakfast:

Cornflakes = 3pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
Tea = 0pp

=4pp

Lunch:

WW Yogs x2 = 2pp
Pepper and grilled chicken piece = 1pp

= 3pp

Tea/snacks:

Boursin = 20pp
Cornish Wafers = 6pp
Red Wine = 8pp
Ben & Jerrys 300ml = 20pp

= 54pp

= 61pp

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 49 Used

Activity Points
Walking to work and back = 2AP
Walking to Asda and back = 2AP
Walking to work = 1AP
Walking around town = 6AP
Walk to Asda and back = 2AP
Level 2 30 Day Shred = 6AP
Walk to Morrisons and back = 2AP
30 Day Shred = 6AP
WW DVD = 6AP
Walk to Waitrose and back = 3AP
30 DS = 6AP
Walk to Asda = 2AP
Wii Fit = 2AP
Walk to work and back through town = 3AP
30 DS = 6AP
Walk to meeting and to coop = 6pp
Walk to work and back = 2pp
Walk home = 1pp

64AP
28AP used

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Ben n jerrys :) x

I've done something Naughty which I'm not allowed to do but ive had a rubbish day and ended up eating Dominos with my parents which has totalled 60pp.... I do regret it but I couldn't get round it!
I was gonna take it off my AP from last week but I know I'm not allowed to :( I hadn't eaten anything else all day as my IBS was bad and I've enjoyed the pizza but I don't want to ruin anything :(

I am really stupid :(

Ruth
X

Ruthie it's a new week! Did u have a big treat yest? Just write today off and maybe 20 weeklies and carry on :) honestly think I blow out can help ur loss! U will do fab! Keep exercising missy :) xx

My treat yesterday was in points so I was fine! Today was my blow out! Id really had it yesterday and realised that I really do need to have counselling.

I downed 2 large glasses of red wine and stood in the rain for half an hour I was on my own because my OH was with his cousins and I was laying on the sofa watching absolutely fabulous! I waited up until 1am for him and when he came in he decided he was going back to his cousins to stay over. When hed gone I cried myself to sleep because he didn't ask anything like how was your day/ww etc and I was so worried about seeing my grandma/ visiting my grandma's grave today :(

Now I'm on my own again watching more rubbish thinking what a cr*p day its been :(

I felt like id drank myself into oblivion stuffed my face etc last night. I hadn't but I just felt awful and it set my IBS off this morning.

I will write a few off but still earn it all back :) ill do my best! I'm not eating bread this week :)

Ruth
X

Just want to say thanks for the support everyone from last night!

Ruth
X

Day 36 Food Diary

Breakfast:

Peach Halves = 0pp

=0pp

Lunch:

NONE

= 0pp

Tea/snacks:

Dominos Pizza = 40pp
Coca Cola = 4pp
Dominos Chicken Combo = 20pp
Water = 0pp

= 64pp

= 64pp

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 31 Used

Activity Points

Ruth
X

Last edited:
:grouphugg:

we're all here for you ruth, through the good and the bad!

take care chick xxx

Thanks Smirnoff I really appreciate it :)

Ruth
X

Ah Ruth, you've done so well, try not to feel bad about anything!
Big hug and sending positive thoughts your way!
xxx

Hi sweetie!! Big hugs! Sounds like a total crappy day! Did u speak to ur fella the other day? Hope ur IBS settles again... Xxx

I did speak to him and he gave me a huge hug :)

Thanks for the support!

It's all been crap but I'm off to bed for a good sleep :) I've put my July goal at 8lbs which is high but I'm aiming high :)

Ruth
X

Back