ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Surprisingly its First Direct!

Got a meeting with lloyds tomorrow to get a new account :(

Ruth
X

Yesterday I ate 2 points which was ridiculous but I wasn't hungry and it was a horrible day :(

Today I had a treat :)

Will post now! We are off to OHs mums tomorrow to see if she can cut us a bit of slack regarding the money situation as we rent our flat off her. Unfortunately I already know the answer as she has refused to help us everytime we have asked. One can only hope!

Ruth
X

Day 50 Diary

Breakfast:

Raspberry & Banana Smoothie = 0pp (no yog)

= 0pp

Lunch:

Fruit Cocktail = 0pp

= 0pp

Dinner:

22g Multipack SAJ = 2pp

= 2pp

= 2pp

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 0 Used

Activity Points
Walk to work and back through town = 4AP

= 4AP none used

This is ridiculous but shows how my moods affect what I eat!

Ruth
X

Day 51 Diary

Breakfast:

2x Crumpets with Peanut Butter = 8pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
Tea = 0pp

= 9pp

Lunch:

Bacon x2 = 4pp
Sausage x2 = 4pp
Egg = 2pp
Tomatoes = 0pp
Hash Brown = 2pp

= 12pp

Dinner:

Lidl Chips = 5pp
2x Asda Small Breadbuns = 8pp
2x Cheese Singles = 2pp
2x Burgers (WW homemade recipe) = 7pp
Aunt Bessies Blackberry & Apple Crumble = 20pp

= 42pp

= 63pp -31pp I know I shouldn't do this but I was starving!!! = 32pp

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 0 Used

Activity Points
Walk to work = 1AP
Walk to Drs and back to flat = 4AP
Walk to town then work and home = 4AP
Walk to Asda and back = 2AP

= 15AP none used

Ruth
X

Morning Lauren :) thank you will let you all know how it goes :)

Ruth
X

Sorry you're having such a tough time Ruth - I go through phases where I get stressed and can hardly eat but then my moods go the other way and I get PMT and I could eat my own body weight in chocolate! Financial stuff is always difficult so I hope it works out for you. I stayed the same this week but it's that time of the month so not too disappointed. I've decided to cut out refined sugar now too and stick to three meals a day with only fruit in between. Can't trust myself with chocolate! xx

Just checkin in to follow your diary Ruth :flirt2:

Hi Ruth - I hate banks! They are totally useless! Massive hugs! I hope it's all sorted now!

Now u were very naughty only having 2pp! I kno it was a crap day but try not to do that petal or u will confuse ur poor body! Glad u had a yummy treat tho and are bk to it! Hugs xx

Thanks everyone!

Joined a new bank today its all going great! Spoke to OHs mum and we have to pay her back bit by bit and we don't need to pat her anything this month so that's good!

Hello clairebear :)

We have found out that my Grandma has Ovarian Cancer :( and we think it may have spread :( :( keep everything crossed that she is ok though!

Will post my food diary now... Have been a bit naughty but ive had a lovely day :)

Also had my blood sugars done yesterday as I went all funny and dizzy at work and they're low so I'm no longer borderline diabetic I actually am now! Got to have fasting ones done next week!

Ruth
X

Day 52 Diary

Breakfast:

Lie In!

= 0pp

Lunch:

Egg x2 = 4pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
Tea = 0pp

= 5pp

SOMEONE REMIND ME NEVER TO DO THE ABOVE AGAIN!! Eggs set my IBS off and I had indigestion until 6pm :( they also bring my eczema out...

Dinner:

Well....
Chinese Crispy Beef = 9pp (didnt eat it all)
Chinese Chips = 5pp
Egg Fried Rice = 3pp
Prawn Toasts = 6pp

Then I ate a full bar of Lidls white chocolate at 30pp for the lot! Damn worth it though and I don't eat much chocolate! It was definitely needed!

Wiggly Worms = 2pp
Budweiser 300ml = 3pp

= 58pp

= 63pp
30 Weeklies Used BUT YUM!

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 30 Used

Activity Points
Walk to work = 1AP
Walk to Drs and back to flat = 4AP
Walk to town then work and home = 4AP
Walk to Asda and back = 2AP

= 15AP none used

Ruth
X

Sorry to hear about your gran Ruth, fingers crossed for you. mmm i want a chinese now! shame ive eaten all my weeklies otherwise might have been tempted by one tommorow! oh well, maybe next week :p
x

Glad you got your finances sorted at least thats a weight off your shoulders! Sorry about your grandma i have a relative at the moment with cancer its a difficult time, fingers crossed for her! Look after yourself and hopefully the doctors will be able to stabilize your blood sugars.

I had a chinese last night..i had a massive food baby belly after ha its funny how your stomach shrinks when on a diet before i was dieting i could have finished my portion no problem now im struggling half way through ha

x

Thanks everyone!

I have a massive protruding belly haha! I loooove Chineses they're my favourite takeaway!

I'm so so glad my finances are sorted too I couldn't stop thinking about it because I knew it wasn't my fault!! It's a joint account so OH is relieved too :)

My Grandma is 79 and very fit so we will just have to see hopefully they can do something they make a decision next week...

The diabetes is no shock to me at all! It acts when I'm majorly stressed out/tired/havent eaten enough! Need to start looking after myself!

I'm having a bit of a flap actually!

I'm 21 on the 12th August and would like to be at the bottom end of the 12s! I'm 13 3 now! Is this achieveable? I've only been doing WW 6 weeks and I'm doing the 'losing half' thingy already and I've been 100% all the way through!

Ruth
X

I'm 21 on 15th sept so I'm trying lose for then also :) I dont another fat bday picture! that's like 5 weigh ins lose 2lbs each and that's 10lbs that's a dress size! I think its achievable. I know what you mean iv lost 1lbs last two weigh ins but I havent been 100% I want a good loss next time! X

You'll get there no problem :) my last birthday I looked dreadful and id love a nice picture for my 21st! I'll have to post a pic from my bday last year if I can get one off FB!

3 people have been stabbed in Harrogate town centre... This is the first time I've ever heard of anything like this. Apparently one is dead too :( someone who was on drugs tried to rob a fish and chip takeaway 3 people went after them and all got stabbed!! Truly awful :( just outside my work too!

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth
Glad you've had a good day, so sorry to hear about your nan :(
I love Chinese too, with crispy chilli beef being my fave. I had some last night I've still got an awful chest infection with heavy cold had it for nearly 3 weeks now and it was the tastiest thing I've had for ages coz I can't taste anything so that was a god send.
I can't believe Wednesday is nearly here already it comes round so quick after Sunday.
Hope you have a good Sunday too.
xxx

Ruth I think thats the reason you are not supposed to take on armed robbers!! God love the victims and their familys!!

I'm sorry to hear about your Nan!! I hope you are ok pet!! Keep us updated and don't ever be scared to talk to us when you need too xxxxxxx

Welcome to the world of diabetes Ruth, are you classed as type2? if u want any help im yer woman, i have 18years experience ... lol .... sorry to hear about your Nan .... :( I will keep everythin crossed that she is ok xxxxx

Hi petal!

Sorry to hear about ur nan n the dramas near u! Hugs

Glad the finances are all sorted :)

U can totally get to low 12s by then... Keep experimenting with pps, APs n exercise :) xx

Back