ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Ive been thinking... if I have tea now and work my ass off exercise wise could I have some Dinner??? :(

Ruth
x

why not make some 0pp soup or salad for dinner?

Ruth, I am new here but jut wanted to say that i really enjoyed reading through your diary-don't know why some make better reading than others.
Also Jem3139 do you have a food diary?

why not make some 0pp soup or salad for dinner?

Sounds good!!!!! Will have to go and get ingredients for both :p
I have some Mini Kievs in the freezer, at 1pp each I could have a few!!!!

Ruth, I am new here but jut wanted to say that i really enjoyed reading through your diary-don't know why some make better reading than others.
Also Jem3139 do you have a food diary?

Hello :) How are you doing?
Thanks very much I enjoy writing- I find it quite hard to talk to people through words sometimes and find that if I post on here it clears my head!!!!!! This website is keeping me going!
Have you got a diary?

OH's Step-Grandparents' joint 80th Birthday party tomorrow, I was leaving work at 11am in order to get there (it was in York). However, Grandma was taken back into Barnsley Hospital last night so im going to see her instead. My Dad is on shifts and my brother is at work so she was going on the train alone and I don't really want that for her.

Getting a bit worried, she was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer around 2.5/3 weeks ago and she has already deteriorated so much!!!! Spoke to my OH and he says thats mainly the mental aspect of it as she now knows exactly what her illness is. She is having fluid drained from her abdomen area which is making her blood pressure extremely low which is making her very ill. I just don't know whether this is the cancer taking her or whether its just the drain! Does anyone understand?

I don't want to sound stupid but im not sure how to take the visit tomorrow. When I went last time she was ill in Hospital, she has since been home for around a week and a half but my Grandad rang an ambulance to get her last night- I just dont know what kind of 'ill' she is! I feel so silly but I don't want to upset my mum by asking her!!!!!

Ruth
x

Hiya Ruth, I really do hope your nan perks up a bit, I'm sure it's like your OH says and it is just the mental aspect playing on her mind. I'm sure seeing you will pick her up a bit.

I totally agree with you about how it's easy to voice your feelings on here. I suffer with depression and have been to various different councillors but found myself even withholding things from them. I'm going through some tough things at the mo with family etc and where I would've normally hit rock bottom before I honestly do find that a good moan on here helps me out, kind of like passing it off of me into virtual space.
But receiving non judgemental positive feedback and advice.

xxx

Hiya Ruth, I really do hope your nan perks up a bit, I'm sure it's like your OH says and it is just the mental aspect playing on her mind. I'm sure seeing you will pick her up a bit.

I totally agree with you about how it's easy to voice your feelings on here. I suffer with depression and have been to various different councillors but found myself even withholding things from them. I'm going through some tough things at the mo with family etc and where I would've normally hit rock bottom before I honestly do find that a good moan on here helps me out, kind of like passing it off of me into virtual space.
But receiving non judgemental positive feedback and advice.

xxx

Im sure she'll be better than im expecting her to be- doctors make a decision what to do next week so at least we will know!

Oh Tracy thats horrid- I start counselling soon and I really hope it helps me- mine is from school times which has left me so anxious in some situations that im unable to drive :(

I just cant wait to get things sorted (hopefully) i would open up completely about the things that have happened to me pre-18 (ish) but I worry about offloading things on other people! I have just started a gold members diary so I suppose I could put it on there but it is difficult. My problem is, Ive seen the counsellor that I would be getting! I went to the Drs in January this year and im still waiting, its an old guy in his mid-late 50s and im already worried about it. Trying not to sound sexist but I dont know if id be better off with a woman?
Im also worried that he will say to me- 'go away and grow up' :/ i feel extremely silly for the way I feel and my recent medical problems havent helped with a lot of people referring to me as a Hypochondriac - they swallowed their words when I ended up in Hospital for a week in May!

Ugh i can feel myself getting tangled up already and I dont even know where to begin!!!! As long as this website helps our confidence and increases our happiness and weight loss then im all for it!

Ruth
x

Aw Ruth that just nearly made me cry:( there is no other feeling like being desperately unhappy with what seems like no way out of it. But there is and i would give this guy a go. You can always say if he's not for you, you might be surprised though. I know my male one was better than my female.

The best of luck to you and every one is here for you, it's good to offload:) Mahoosive hugs darling.
xxx

Aw Ruth that just nearly made me cry:( there is no other feeling like being desperately unhappy with what seems like no way out of it. But there is and i would give this guy a go. You can always say if he's not for you, you might be surprised though. I know my male one was better than my female.

The best of luck to you and every one is here for you, it's good to offload:) Mahoosive hugs darling.
xxx

I will give him a go for sure :) I hope that he is better than a female :)

Thanks for your kind words and support :) we are all here to help you too :) You can offload to me as much as you like, I will always listen and help if I can :) *Super Humungous Gigantic Hugs*

Ruth
x

Hey! Sounds like ur having a tough time at the mo with ur gran not being well n everything. Hope things get better for u soon. Always here to talk if u need it xx

Thanks :) Just lots of things at once... as per usual!!!!!!!!!

Will feel better when I see my Gran tomorrow im sure :)

Ruth
x

Day 58 Diary- Going Back To Basics

Breakfast:

Fruit Salad = 0pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
Tea x2 = 0pp

= 1pp

Lunch:

McDonalds Quarter Pounder With Cheese = 13pp
Medium Fries = 9pp
Coke = 4pp
Chicken Nuggets = 3pp
Asda Sour Cables = 7pp
Milkybar Buttons = 4pp

= 40pp

Dinner:

1 Prawn Toast = 1pp
Bit of Chinese Chilli Beef = 2pp
Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles Lolly = 3pp

= 6pp

= 47pp

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 34 Used

Activity Points
Walk around Whitby = 10AP
Walk to Chinese & Back = 1AP

= 11AP 0 used

OH Got a Chinese- I just had a quick nibble and a lolly :) well chuffed!!!!!

On it big style tomorrow!!!! May not use all PPs but ill have a good time!!!! Exercise it up!!!

Ruth
X

Ooooo I hope so let me have a quick peek!

Ruth
x

Wooooo 2pp :) one more weekly! Thanks :D

Ruth
x

Day 58 Diary- Going Back To Basics

Breakfast:

Fruit Salad = 0pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
Tea x2 = 0pp

= 1pp

Lunch:

McDonalds Quarter Pounder With Cheese = 13pp
Medium Fries = 9pp
Coke = 4pp
Chicken Nuggets = 3pp
Asda Sour Cables = 7pp
Milkybar Buttons = 4pp

= 40pp

Dinner:

1 Prawn Toast = 1pp
Bit of Chinese Chilli Beef = 2pp
Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles Lolly = 2pp

= 5pp

= 46pp

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 33 Used

Activity Points
Walk around Whitby = 10AP
Walk to Chinese & Back = 1AP

= 11AP 0 used

Sorted Yay that extra 1pp has made my evening ;) its half a vodka slimline tonic tomorrow night!

Ruth
X

Hi petal!

Massive hugs! Its always tough seeing family so unwell! U are a tough cookie! U will be fine and so will ur gran! Hugs!!!

Sounds like a yummy day ;) xx

Thanks Carly! It was a yummy yet naughty day! How are you and How was the curry? I just need to give my mum some support tomorrow and that's what matters :)

Ruth
X

Just being there will be support ;)

Curry was yummy!!! X

Back